Opinions for Best non Burp fish oil

maurij1

Looking for a high quality non burp fish oil. I can no longer stand the brand I take now, doesn't matter how or when I take them the burps are just freakin nasty.

Any suggestions??

Kirkland gives me zero burps and works great in conjunction with eating fish. :p

Amazon carries it, or you can pick it up at Costco.

Looking for a high quality non burp fish oil. I can no longer stand the brand I take now, doesn't matter how or when I take them the burps are just freakin nasty.

Any suggestions??

out of curiosity what are you taking to reduce burping?

Kirkland gives me zero burps and works great in conjunction with eating fish. :p

Amazon carries it, or you can pick it up at Costco.

Yep Amazon has 10 different kinds of fish oil!! At least it's cheap so If I don't like the ones I get I can toss them.

To be honest i didn't know there was anything I could take to reduce the burps!

With society being the way it is these days, theres a cure for everything. What size dosages are you taking? are you taking them on an empty stomach or after you eat?

With society being the way it is these days, theres a cure for everything. What size dosages are you taking? are you taking them on an empty stomach or after you eat?

They're sundown naturals 1200mg and I take 2 of them with food once a day. Would like to take them twice a day but the burps get really bad then.

I am wondering the same thing, are you taking it on an empty stomach? I would avoid taking any supplement without food, it also helps aid absorption. Maybe have a look at reviews and see what everyone else is recommending, not just for reflux but also quality and reliability. I never fail to research before I make a purchase. I found this to be the best website phrmreviews.com/r/alldaychemist-com-review-reliable-store/
It has heaps of information and should put you on the right track. Hope that helps!

I know I'm kinda late to this thread.

But Carlson's Liquid Fish Oil is the best I've ever tried.
It doesn't repeat if you take it as directed, after you eat.
And it's 1,600 Mg per teaspoon.................................. JP

I stopped taking capsules due to burping. The oil in them probably is rancid or something. I go with the same thing as jp4355, codliver oil. Flavors are usually pretty good, doesn't taste fishy at all.

Back