opinions on mma cycle

cromster

haven't been here in while so I forgot my old username but here we go. I have some good ideas but want more thoughts. Low weight gain with major strenght gain helper. Yes many years of weight training and good diet. weight lifting is hard but try some mma and you will see it compares well. My point is that I am not a newbie looking for a get big quick. Low sides is always great. Any recommendations. Blood tests not an issue with competition. Oral is always nice too. thanks

idk where your going with the whole, low sides thing.. its steroids man.. some people dont get sides from steroids some get horrible sides.. for mma cycle thats a tough one however.. lets start like this..

what weight do you fight in? how much do you weigh now?

how do you train?

what does your diet look like?

I dont think he would be happy with the strength gains of Primo, the sides would be low, and weight gain would be easily controlled, but i dk about the strength

I have been told the strength from Primo is decent.. Im sure its not amazing, or even good.. but Ive been told for the lean mass it adds its really good at giving some extra strength... what about maybe some EQ, thats not bad stuff if you can get your hands on some good EQ, it is faked alot.. or maybe some tren??

theincredible1 said:
I have been told the strength from Primo is decent.. Im sure its not amazing, or even good.. but Ive been told for the lean mass it adds its really good at giving some extra strength... what about maybe some EQ, thats not bad stuff if you can get your hands on some good EQ, it is faked alot.. or maybe some tren??

EQ takes too long, and Tren has really bad sides...

IMO Var is the best option

MilkDaScow said:
EQ takes too long, and Tren has really bad sides...

IMO Var is the best option

I will fight with you on this one.. only because I hate orals.. lol, but I have to halfway agree that anavar is best choice... primobolan in my mind should be used with test, so I guess var is good choice, DAMNIT.. lol

current weight 215
fight weight 205
age 34, weight training since high school natural. took m-1 i think it was called a while ago off some good info on this site. it worked great, added size and strenght. on creatine before and through the m-1 cycle. i think it may have made my nips a little puffy perminantly. i hit the weight two days a week with six working sets for quads and chest with two working sets for everything else. i do a heavy six rep one week and lighter 10 rep workout the next week. i am ecto-meso. boxing once a week and grappling two. lots of protein and complex carbs with minimum sat fat. about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. getting recovered from the weight lifting soreness always takes to long. i hate mma when muscles are way sore.

What about Halo.....Mass strenght gains, oral, low weight gain.... Bad on the liver though, but hay its steriods, there is a price to pay. I would take Halo with a dose of Test C like 500mg weekly. What do you guys think about that?

thunderdman said:
What about Halo.....Mass strenght gains, oral, low weight gain.... Bad on the liver though, but hay its steriods, there is a price to pay. I would take Halo with a dose of Test C like 500mg weekly. What do you guys think about that?

I would delete this comment to save embarrasment of saying something soooo stupid.

theincredible1 said:
I would delete this comment to save embarrasment of saying something soooo stupid.

Explain why you feel this way. Please help my lack of education... I have done halo and loved it. I do not have such a big ego to say I was wrong but I need to know why you feel this way. Thank you and happy holidays...

Last edited:
thunderdman said:
I would take Halo with a dose of Test C like 500mg weekly. What do you guys think about that?

i think thats the comment that he was talking about... maybe a thread hijack? or asking about a cycle in a certain way??? I don't know... I don't think your comment was wrong

thunderdman said:

I would have to agree here. Halo would be an excellent choice. As an athlete I saw the strength along with muscle endurance and what seemed to be better cardio while on it. Might not want to run as much test though, 500/week might cause a little too much bloat/weight gain. Although that's what running AI's on cycle are for, so keep that in mind.
I understand your goals but what are you looking at for time frame? Is this something you want to acheive fast or are you looking to run some cycles over time, etc.? If you have the time, EQ would be another great choice. Halo, Var would be great. I would run a low dose of test with whatever you choose.

Long term strength is my goal. I will have to take a look at halo and have been previously thinking Winstrol (winny) or Anavar (var). Don't really want to walk around looking like a pizza face or anything. Can yall give some opions of weather nolvodex is really that needed after say 40mg var for month and a half or two.

thunderdman said:
Explain why you feel this way. Please help my lack of education... I have done halo and loved it. I do not have such a big ego to say I was wrong but I need to know why you feel this way. Thank you and happy holidays...

Hes already over his fighting weight... Test will not help you lose 10 pounds takin 500mg a week...

theincredible1 said:
Hes already over his fighting weight... Test will not help you lose 10 pounds takin 500mg a week...

I agree. Thats all you had to say. I suggested Test because I would not run an oral alone. I have heard alot of mma guys and boxers do Halo with great results. When I did it with Test my strenght gains were awesome. I did not have alot of weight gain but everyone is different. Halo is the best oral for strenght gains with no weight gain IMO.

Back