Optimal HCG Dosing Times....

My clinic told me to do the dosing a specific way. The test cyp and hCG shot in the same day and then another hCG shot half way through the week. I have read tho that alot of people do an hCG shot the day before there test shot. Was told also that the hCG needs to be twice weekly to use it properly.

It is important to note that not everyones chemistry or biological make up is identical. Starting HCG Q weekly is ok and we do this all the time. Noting testicular size during treatment is often an indicator that dispensation has occurred and an increase is needed. Always start low and work your way up. We treat many patients and once weekly injections work fine! I will post some research on this when i get some free time, seems like a pretty debatable and engrossing subject on this forum.

Dr. B

due to the nature of the negative feedback loop of your hpta, hcgs minimum dosage frequency has to be twice a week. there are studies that support this claim.

It is important to note that not everyones chemistry or biological make up is identical. Starting HCG Q weekly is ok and we do this all the time. Noting testicular size during treatment is often an indicator that dispensation has occurred and an increase is needed. Always start low and work your way up. We treat many patients and once weekly injections work fine! I will post some research on this when i get some free time, seems like a pretty debatable and engrossing subject on this forum.

Dr. B

Please feed me studies!!!!

I'm very interested too. Somebody, can't remember if it was Detoak or one or our TRT docs, posted some info that the minimum effective dose was 500 IU - they felt 250 IU was a waste of time.

So I've ended up with 500 IU 2x per week. I know this is effective, but obviously costs twice as much.

I'm also on hCG, 500 IU twice weekly. No issues as of yet, I do hear it's expensive but it's included in my monthly Trt cost.

Back