Optimum pharma

jesterhead

It's probably fake coz of low qualiity of package. but mb some1 know if it's working?
cc96a26d6e33.jpg

they are not fakes, and poor quality in UGL, and what i got from them were fine as hell

Last edited:
Your OP products

Hello,
The Optimum Pharma I received from Turkey is way different looking than what you have there. Mine has the Raised box tops, the manufacture date, exp date etched into the bottle. The scu number is on the bottom side of the box as well as the man date, and exp date. All i can say is that this stuff is 100% without a doubt legit. I've stopped getting lixus because of this little gold mine. Im taking T400 @ 4 cc's per week along with Decca 400 @ 4 cc's per week. Also taking 50 mg's a day of winstrol tabs along with 1 cc per day of arimidex oral. Im 40 years old. I'm 6 foot 1 220 lbs with 13% body fat. I'm trying to get to around 8%. Any advice you can give me would be really appreciated. I've only been on gear since last year.

Hello, Yes I am as of right now. I've had INSAN results but I've been getting flu like symptoms. I got the same response from my friend who just found out what i was taking. You have any good advice? I will listen for sure.

3200mgs ur results better be good lol, I was on the sustobolon 250 and my results were pretty shitty. I would never touch that crap again. and mine looked very similar

wow u take that much think i will u my dose to 1200 t 400 by uk pharma im also getting some equipouse soon 600 mg a week let me know how u doing it should take a month for all that test to really kick in

idiot

dude u got to be the biggest idiot i have ever heard of.its pretty stupid to make stupid shit up like takeing 1600mg deca and 1600mg test and what 350mg Winstrol (winny) per week.one,if u cant make gains on 600 mg deca and 800mg test u got something wrong with u.u would proably get same muscle building effects with half your dosage.and if u really were taking 1600mg deca per week,u would be giving milk out of you nipples,which would look like woman boobs after 6 weeks.dude,get a clue before u get some dumb 18yo kid to do the same stupid shit u r doing and give the kid gyno for life,idiot!:shoot:

Back