Optimumpharma, Let me introduce them :

Hi ppl i m on 500 mg/week test e cycle, i using op products all is great, if you feel pain/cramp after injection get voltoren/bengay or any antiflamuar cream

UG labs but they had good price

dr.phoeneix great person

Hi ppl i m on 500 mg/week test e cycle, i using op products all is great, if you feel pain/cramp after injection get voltoren/bengay or any antiflamuar cream

UG labs but they had good price

dr.phoeneix great person
Thank you my friend, let me know if you need anything

the trenbolone enanthate gives good gains. i sense it a little overdosed.

all know how mush brand of tren-enth i ran, and how much cycles i've made.

that's my rate.

solid gain : 10/10

strengh gain : 10/10

pip : 7/10 - a little sore nothing that matters that much.

veinous effect : 10/10

burning fat due the strong binding of trenbolone on AR. : not yet.

water retention : a few due to an inappropriate diet, i fixed that, low carb and more proteine, adex fixed helped to.

oxidation of metabolites in body : 5/10 ( no wasted raw, good brew)

side :

agression : pffff let me smile

irritability : it an other story, a little more yes, but it's normal.

sleepness : not yet, some cycle of tren don't affect me on this.

sweat, nigth sweat : negligeable, i don't have this side effect.

mood destabilisation effect : no, usualy 6 or 8 week after cycle. ( i feel fine... i said I FEEL FINE!!!) ;-)

appetite : increased the firsts days, it falls now : tren is like that for me.

estrogen,estradiol, prolactin, progesterone, etc... effect : nothing, i've the whole army for that.

so, it's a good tren-enth. very good one.

I used them 3 yrs back and wasn't impressed, but with these good reviews I would be willing to give them another try.

I used them 3 yrs back and wasn't impressed, but with these good reviews I would be willing to give them another try.
Yeah , at that time there was some problems, but much better right now. They have worked to much to Optimize their business

This stuff is not only great looking or attractive to the eye. But it is high quality meaning no pain and its very smooth.

I was interested in Optimum Pharma but their process is not working very smooth for me. Anyone with PM ill explain.

Received Test E 250, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and etc. a day or two back. Great response and service. Was a little nervous at first, but Kane and phoenix sold me. Dang, I should've mentioned their names and maybe would of got a few surprises as well. lol. Anyway, fairly new here, but doing my homework. Gonna start cycle on first week of June. Got all my gear fro O/P and feel alot better. If your new here, do your homework and listen to guys like these!! You can learn alot..... Thanks Phoenix, Kane and JM750....

You couldnt get answer to your mail ? Maybe it is in spam box ?
Please send it again normally they answer every mail in maximum 12 hours

I had no prob getting my stuff from them. They were very good to me.
Wish I could spend 3 grand on goodies from them.

Hi Doc.

Would not mind trying them out. Using Northern Pharma at the moment. I like to try different things. Hearing good things about the OP Tren.

Back