Oral DIGESTION - is there any difference ??

Crooger_boy

Hello guys

Is there any difference between taking different orals like d-bol oxan proviron arimidex before breakfast or with it ? Or u just take it with glass of water after u wake up ? Thank you for ur advice ...

Although oral meds/ steroids have a better absorption with an empty stomach i think its best to take with food to avoid any discomfort/ getting your stomach upset/hurt.. And considering oral steroids have small half life u will always be splitting throught the day so i dont think it matters if u take it with empty or full stomach.. As for the meds that are taken only once/day ur best bet is to take at least with something in your stomach

Bro I don't think it makes much difference. If you take it on an empty stomach it will be absorbed faster. I never thought much about it until now when you brought it up in this post. It's always worked though :) Good ?

LP

Eat a grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice with orals and you'll get more bang for your buck. I guarantee it.

Eat a grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice with orals and you'll get more bang for your buck. I guarantee it.

There are studies that claim if u take grapefruit with some medications > it can hurt u or almost killu , i dont know why u do this , thats very sad

It all depends on the medication, for example people tell you to drink orange juice with beans and thats because (not 100% sure) the iron in the beans is +3 and our body cant absorb that so the orange juice (acid) works as a reductive agent making it +2 and out body can absorb that..

Some meds need a more acid enviroment to be absorbed while others need a more basic one and also some dont need either just a normal one..

But i think that no roids or AI require you to drink something like this..

The best thing you can do if there arent any specific directions on how to take it is to take it with at least something in your stomach

I noticed a big difference when i took dbol in the am with a glass of grapefruit juice vs when i took it on another cycle with a full meal in the am...

Some meds need a more acid enviroment to be absorbed while others need a more basic one and also some dont need either just a normal one..

If they go in your stomach they're going to end up in a pretty acid one regardless.

If they go in your stomach they're going to end up in a pretty acid one regardless.

Lol im not lying here.. U can do some research if you want and u didnt understand my post for sure.. I said more acid, and by that i mean more than our stomach

Lol im not lying here.. U can do some research if you want and u didnt understand my post for sure.. I said more acid, and by that i mean more than our stomach

But my point is that orange juice is not more acidic than stomach acid, but less.

Gastric acid pH is 1.5 to 3.5
Orange juice pH is 3.3 to 4.0

But my point is that orange juice is not more acidic than stomach acid, but less.

Gastric acid pH is 1.5 to 3.5
Orange juice pH is 3.3 to 4.0

Well on average it seems to be more acid but it doesnt even fucking matter.. thank god im home and not on my phone anymore.. finally able to type

I wasnt fucking clear cuz its so hard to type on my horrible phone so what i was tryign to say is that some meds are BETTER absorbed if you drink orange juice for example and you cant drink for example milk when ingesting those types of meds cuz it will make it a lot harder for your body to absorb.. but when they dont have any indications then it means it doesnt really matter (thats the case of the oral steroids, AI etc).. So what i mean is that it doesnt matter if he takes orange juice or milk or whatever fucking juice because there is no indication that it will help to absorb better.. that is only true for certain medications

And my point is like i said on my first post that he should take drugs with something in his stomach at least because empty stomachs are sensitive and any meds especially if taken for 4-6 weeks like orals are taken during a cycle can cause irritation/upset stomach and maybe even some kind of injury.. thats all

I dont think the absorption is much affected by having a little bit of food in your stomach.. just dont eat like 2 pounds then take the pill..

Grapefruit has natural enzyme inhibitors present in it. These enzymes are responsible for metabolizing most drugs in your liver. Inhibiting these enzymes means your body can't metabolize the steroids as quickly, and levels remain higher for longer.

With steroids this increased level is good. With other drugs that have only a small difference between therapeutic levels and toxic levels, this increased level can harm and potentially even kill you.

I'm not saying take it with every medication. I have just tried it with var and dbol and both I got a greater response with the juice. Don't try it with everything cuz some drugs it can cause it to be less potent and some it can cause lethal effects, as mentioned above. Before you use it with anything, do your research first. I know from experience in the two I mentioned that it does some good. Only problem is I hate grapefruit.

I'm not saying take it with every medication. I have just tried it with var and dbol and both I got a greater response with the juice. Don't try it with everything cuz some drugs it can cause it to be less potent and some it can cause lethal effects, as mentioned above. Before you use it with anything, do your research first. I know from experience in the two I mentioned that it does some good. Only problem is I hate grapefruit.

Okay , i get it

Back