Oral Fina Users - Beware !

Iceburg

Official Sponsor, Anabolical.com
This was originally posted by Solrock from AR.

First off, I had no intention of eating Fina. There was a delay in getting my Fina kit, and I just could not wait. I decided to eat 15 crushed pellets a day until I got my kit. (I had an extra cart, so it did not affect the potency of my kit). I am now in my fourth day of injections and TOTALLY done eating fina. I will never eat fina again because of this:

After day 4 of eating the crushed pellets, I happened to piss into an empty glass bottle (don't ask). Anyway, I left the bottle sit over night with a lid on it. Well, the next day I dumped the piss out, and coating the sides and bottom were hundreds of small grain like pellets that were deep orange in color. If you were to put all of the grains together, there would be a fairly sizable ball... maybe the size of a small marble. Mind you, I crushed the fina pellets into powder... these grains were much larger than any of the fina powder.

Needless to say, there is a good chance these pellets would/could have formed in my bladder leading to a gull stone. Passing a gull stone is suppose to be one of the most painful expierences for a male to go through... they often compare it to childbirth (how they know this, I'll never know).

So... in conclusion: Don't eat fina.

-Solrock

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone else noticed anything like this ?

I drove a guy who was passing a gallstone to the hospital once. Believe me....you don't want that pain.

Err......not to reign on his parade....BUT

The binders in the pellets are ORGANIC.

i.e. Methyl-cellulose

Cellulose is simply a fiber(I think soluble).

So, I really don't see how they can give you gall stones(The pellets).

If they did......you could get gall-stones of fiber in normal food(Which is cellulose).

Fonz

This sounds mighty fishy to me.
First of all, pissing into a glass jar???
Second, "gull stones" have nothing to do with the urinary tract.
Third, whatever it was had to be broken down and digested in the gut, absorbed into the bloodstream, filtered through the kidney, and then transfered to the bladder.
I'm skeptical. (not that I'm in any way a Fina eater!)

buffdoc said:
This sounds mighty fishy to me.
First of all, pissing into a glass jar???
Second, "gull stones" have nothing to do with the urinary tract.
Third, whatever it was had to be broken down and digested in the gut, absorbed into the bloodstream, filtered through the kidney, and then transfered to the bladder.
I'm skeptical. (not that I'm in any way a Fina eater!)

Me too.

I call BS.

Fonz

you don't have to worry about the Methyl-cellulose doing any damage to you what so ever.
You don't even really have to remove it from your tren mix.
There are some oil or water solution that contain Methyl-cellulose, it's used for some items to keep the mixture in suspention.
Removing the binders from the tren was just a way to make the mix look nice and sell kits, the cost of a kit to make, is like $8.00 CND and sell from $25to$50 per 2g kit.......keep this in mind for your next batch.

once your Methyl-cellulose drops off and settles out at the bottom you have nothing to worry about, it will stick to the bottom and stay there.

I think that the crystals that were in the jar were from something else if they were even there to begin with.

Back