Oral only cycles - Water weight only ?

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
I don't want this to end up being a discussion regarding oral only cycles, I know they are not recomemneded but want to address mw101's comments

mw101 said:
Oral only cycles are a thing of the past, for a reason. The gains are'nt going to be solid and will disappear
soon after you stop taking the oral. They are mainly used to "jumpstart" a cycle while waiting for long esters to build up. Or to wrap up a cycle while long esters are clearing your system. You have alot to learn, but think you know it all. The weight gained from these cycles will be purely water.
Good Luck and smarten up:(

You obviously no nothing about orals if you think weight gained is purely water weight....Halo/Winstrol/Primobolan/Var/Tbol do not aromitise so water weight gain from estrogen isn't an issue.

mw101 said:
Oral only cycles are a thing of the past, for a reason. The gains are'nt going to be solid and will disappear
soon after you stop taking the oral

Again as above you know nothing, please go and read the stickies maybe you will learn something.

Oral cycles work but injects are better in every aspect. Therefore I would never recommend oral only cycles.

Thoms said:
Oral cycles work but injects are better in every aspect. Therefore I would never recommend oral only cycles.

Please read the top comment

Lucky13 said:
I don't want this to end up being a discussion regarding oral only cycles, I know they are not recommended but want to address mw101's comments

what's the problem with injections? If people have proved time and time again that injections work and oral only cycles are very hit and miss...why waste time with the oral only? I just can't understand. Maybe they work well for people that are still way under their potential, but they just don't allow you to keep gains later down the road, at least not as well as an injectable based cycle.

Aczech said:
what's the problem with injections? If people have proved time and time again that injections work and oral only cycles are very hit and miss...why waste time with the oral only? I just can't understand. Maybe they work well for people that are still way under their potential, but they just don't allow you to keep gains later down the road, at least not as well as an injectable based cycle.
prolly cause skin poping is so much more noticable by loved ones and co-workers.... hahahah

Trust me man an oral only cycle is garbage. The gains just wont stick around, and will be small if anything at all. Theres a BIG reason why people recommend Test in any cycle. It's what makes you a "man" to begin with, your body produces it naturally. So does'nt it make sense to use it as a base to a cycle of steroids? Get yourself some Test E and take the plunge already. Your doing more damage to yourself IMO not using it w/ your 20mg a day T-bol cycle!

They are not water weight only. But if you take the stronger ones like dbol, adrol you will blow up then shrink down significantly. I see no reason why you would lose good gains of an oral like anavar or winny.

outlawtas2 said:
They are not water weight only. But if you take the stronger ones like dbol, adrol you will blow up then shrink down significantly. I see no reason why you would lose good gains of an oral like anavar or winny.
I agree that dbol and anadrol will blow you up w/ water and then you will shrink down after. But being as they are the "stronger" ones would'nt they yield lasting results? Or is it that only the "weaker" orals give lasting gains? That does'nt make sense man. None of them IMO is going to give you gains that stick around for any amount of time. Either way I dont give a shit anymore because its obvious that this KID is just immature and not going to take the advice of people that actually know any better.

I think the loss of oral steroids is a little over hyped, which can be identified by looking at the past. People use to run dbol only cycles like they were going outta style and still made great gains. Now, you have to question things like your health and the fact the injectables are superior, but that doesn't mean that orals are useless when ran by themselves.

It's just a consensus that injectable cycles are better, but that doesn't mean oral only cycles are a total waste. They have their place for certain people, as long as that person is educated and not running a Dbol only cycle cuz that's all their friends told them bout.

I think keeping gains has a lot to do with equilibrium...meaning if you put on 20lbs of muscle in 5 weeks your body cannot adjust to that added mass. But if you put on 10lbs over 8 weeks your more likely to keep the gains, everything else being equal.

Wow. How many times for this one?
Dbol builds muscle. Test builds muscle. Dbol bloat can be controlled with an excellent product called aromasin, as can the test bloat. The reason why Dbol only cycles are discouraged is becuase of the length that one can safely run them. If you get your blood work done and everything is good and you can run dbol for 10 weeks at 50 mgs like me then you should do so. Some cannot tolerate orals for longer than 4 weeks. For those people orals only are discouraged becuase that is not enough time to build quality muscle.
Some people advocate the short burst cycles, but dbol alone is not potent enough, imo. A good short burst would be:
D-bol 1-4
Test Prop 1-4
Tren A 1-4

oral only cycle seem to be used by people who bridge with Anavar (var) or people who can't bring themselves to inject

Back