Oral vs Injectable B12

TonySuicideKing

The 'Ology Man Whore
Im doing a personal study with B-12. Alot of people have mixed judgements about oral B-12 because A- they dont use enough of it, or they screw up the usage.

The way I will use this... I will be working up to 7500mcg of B12 Every day until I feel my study is complete for oral... then I will switch over to injectable after a certain amount of time off it. Injectable B12 will be ran as 2500mcg every 3-4 days.

One way I will also run this study... My food intake will not change. I will eat typically the same foods day in an day out as I am now. With the continuing of working out. This will be done to see how actually effective it will be, and cancel out the variation of proper dieting to see how effective this truly is on the human body.

I did start this 5/22/11
Starting weight was at 200lbs solid. I will be doing weekly updates with pictures and with numbers.

Day 3: I can already notice a difference in how I feel. I have alot more energy, definitely can see a difference in attitude. When taking the losenge, after it dissolves, (roughly 10 min) I notice a massive hunger pains for a few minutes, But I work through them. I can notice the skin on my arm is getting tighter. muscles are looking more defined.

Dosage at morning 2500mcg
Dosage at night 2500mcg

When Im more comfortable with it, (thinking day 8) I will dose as follows

Morning: 2500mcg
Lunch: 2500mcg
Dinner: 2500mcg

so in your estimation 7500mcg ED of oral B12 has the bioavailability equivalency as 2500mcg injectable B12 every 3-4 days? Did you ascertain this through research or just guestimating? Oh and fuck you for making me look at blue waffles. asshole lol

so in your estimation 7500mcg ED of oral B12 has the bioavailability equivalency as 2500mcg injectable B12 every 3-4 days? Did you ascertain this through research or just guestimating? Oh and fuck you for making me look at blue waffles. asshole lol

HAHAHA if waffles grossed you out... you will be amazed at Kids in a sand box... Its like a donkey act.. you dont want to watch it but you cant look away.

ANYHOOO! Talking with my doctor, and reading up quite a bit before I decided to plunge into it... ALOT of it is practically wasted. Never gets fully used. You would have to triple the normal intake of an oral for it to even be in the same category as a 2500mcg dose a week of injectable. So in reality What I will be doing right now would be considered a 1 week injectable dose. When I up it up... I might even consider 10,000mcg a day. To even compare to the equivalent of 2 weekly shots.

Day 4: took a 2500mcg dose 10minutes before working out, right when I felt the energy burst. Had a definite different work out experience. Got everything in an done with in a new time frame. Bigger burn in the muscles than ever before. Loving it. 3 more days till weigh in. Looked at my stomach today, abs are coming back more visible again. I also notice Im getting the separation indent inbetween them.

awesome hope it works great for you.
good choice to see what it does with you, a buddy of mine used it and didnt really do much for him but works great for me!!

Late Day 5:

5000mcg dose just seems like a normal thing to me today. I do notice tho I am more perky an cheery through out the day. An so do others. My food intake is still steady increasing. It seems like I need to eat every hour of the day. 2 more days till weigh in. MIGHT do 7500mcg for day 6

I heard from somewhere on the internet that 80 percent of B12 pills pass through your body. So basically you only use about 20 percent of the oral B12.

thats why Im doing such a high amount of it. To be an equivalent of that to a weekly shot. See which and if it is effective as a dietary aid.

day 22:

Been seeing some massive issues lately. For the past week now, I have been shitting FULL SIZED DUMPS 5x a day... thats not really the issue tho...
Now I have been shitting blood. An not just a trickle here an there, I can coat a toilet bowl completely red. An this happened for a week. I seen the doctor. He ran blood tests an physical'd me... everything came out good.

We went into the conversation if I'm taking supplements or any dietary aids, I told him the only thing I was taking was B-12. told him the dosage, and he was a little shocked. I told him what I was using it for, and all. So he got a better understanding. Apparently my body decided to say F YOU to me... an it rebounded(probably not the right word but I feel it suits it). WHICH I dont understand. Which I guess if I studied a little further I would have read what other noted side effects were, with shitting blood, skin break outs, stomach/chest pains. yada yada yada. But the doctor even said With my dose I shouldnt have even seen sides like this, since in fact it was an oral.

I didnt take the dose today, and surprisingly, i shit only 2 times today, and no blood. The doctor recommended to stop, and I will accept his recommendation. He said if I would like to try the injectable we will run more tests to see if that might be different. But other than that... no more.

SO! without changing anything in my diet, an same work out routine. I am at 194lbs. SO if it did "theoretically" did help as a dietary aid I lost 6lbs in 22 days. but... I honestly dont know. Not the outlook I was looking for

Jesus f'ing Christ! That would scare the sh!t outta me, no pun intended! Hope you're ok now, I was looking forward to seeing where this went further along the line. What caused the bleeding specifically?

supposedly the excessive amount of B-12 in my system. There are reports of those side effects being noted an recorded... but nothing of my extent LOL! Dont really know if theres a correlation between it being in oral or in injectable form tho... I would love to try injectable... but thats a little bit down the road, need to run other tests with the doctor an consult with him a bit

Back