Orbit Lab Orals

syko

I am just curious, what are your thoughts of Orbit lab Orals (d-bol to be specific)....Are they good, or should i aim for bigger name D-bols such as Brittish Dragon, etc...

gymphreak, not to diss on the lab but after the lab results on saw done on their anavar I wouldn't consider them as one of my top choices or if I did get some of their products.........first thing I would do is test them. Just MO though. Bump for some more feedback.

I have never used them, but like wannaimpress says, after their products were tested, nothing met label claims, so why take a chance

So they had one lot of anavar OVERDOSED. Other tests on injectables have shown them right on and many swear by them..If you have too much money to spend then by all means use other products but I have not seen or heard one complaint except for the anavar and users were NOT complaining. Their products are excellent and their service is now the best..very fast.

they overdosed first batch of anavar which was tested. the eq test came back under but the lab already knew that before the test and was mistake. There has been other tests done that came back right on. Ive heard countless compliments on that lab and will continue to proudly use their products in future.

Yes, ive used their injectables (test enan to be exact) and was very pleased with it. I want to support a local UG lab, so they can keep up the good work. So i will get their D-bols. Id rather also get from them rather than get from overseas, save 30 bucks and risk customs....

their prop is great shit,havent tried orals yet but hear good things,I just posted a thread on elite about this

Dbol is very cheap to buy in powder form, unlike anavar so the chances of their dbol bein on is alot greater than with anavar.

Champ

Back