Ordering by mail in Canada

powdog

Hey there,

Looking to place my first mail order in Canada. I'm a little nervous about getting stuff sent to my house. Can anybody PM me with the lay of the land on how to go about ordering discretely?

I'm not looking for sources just looking for help on the whole process.

Thanks

No .... read past posts and read the rules dude, if you are worried about the process you should not do it!!!!

It's simple. You grow a sack and have your shit sent. Then you go out to your mail box and get it when it shows up. For the real pussy's you may have to do one more step. That would be to get to the mail box before your wife. LOL
I don't have that problem as I told her Yrs ago not to open my fucking mail!

^^ all u gotta do , pay info with real nameand address , name of person being sent to can be a different person

Yeah man, pretty simple. Just make your order, pay, & wait. I've had orders come from out of country & plenty of other orders w/ NP.

there are at least 3 supply houses with URL's located in Toronto alone.. cops don't care, nor do the make believe postal police your apparently worried about. Fuk.. the mail thing is annoying me , get over it, your not going to get a source here.. but I can guarantee if you go to a juice gym, and there are a fukton in GTA, all you need to do is stand around for a bit near some of the larger fellows and a name or two will pop out.

Hey there,

Looking to place my first mail order in Canada. I'm a little nervous about getting stuff sent to my house. Can anybody PM me with the lay of the land on how to go about ordering discretely?

I'm not looking for sources just looking for help on the whole process.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back