ordering to a po box

WALLY

how many of u guys have stuff sent to your po box rather then house? whats safer tell me any good/bad experiences with useing a po box

You generally need two forms of ID. One would be your liscense, and another w/proof of address.

try mbe, they only made me show the one, and they sign for the packs for you. ive used that and my home addy both with no probs.

Boxes are nice becuase if you live with anyone they may get it your shit! I like the idea of the boxes they are discreet! use one!

bronco944 said:
try mbe, they only made me show the one, and they sign for the packs for you. ive used that and my home addy both with no probs.

That's right brotha!!! MBE, aka The UPS Store.

bronco944 said:

I have a bro at mbe and he said they are nosey bastards and bitches, and dont be surprised if somehow somthing gets broken or something may vanish...

i use my home for domestic, and for international..although, i lean towards domestic usps instead of int'l right now, unless i am in a bind for cash...then i go overseas...

E

MBE people ARE nosy. I had the fucking employee there ask me what was in the international packs I was receiving and then joked to me about how I must be on steroids cause I'm getting so big.

Plus they make you show 2 forms of ID. Company policy. If they didn't then they fucked up.

The only thing I like about that is if you get a controlled delivery they will not camp out at your house. They will grab the pack and try to deliver it to your house.

Additionally, MBE's where you can pick up after hours is great.

MBE would be great, if you could get someone else who's out of the reach of your jurisdictional law enforcement to open it for you. Once you have the keys, they are out of the picture; you hand MBE cash, they don't put a face to boxes...or know that you aren't Mr. X's employee or something. Problem is, finding an ideal Mr. X who's willing to open it for you for a few bucks.

mvmaxx said:
MBE people ARE nosy. I had the fucking employee there ask me what was in the international packs I was receiving and then joked to me about how I must be on steroids cause I'm getting so big.

Plus they make you show 2 forms of ID. Company policy. If they didn't then they fucked up.

The only thing I like about that is if you get a controlled delivery they will not camp out at your house. They will grab the pack and try to deliver it to your house.

Additionally, MBE's where you can pick up after hours is great.

I remember when that shit happened to you. I like having a PO rather than my house. A lot of time they are impatient and wil call you or try to send it to your house. If they do you know somethings up. You always have to worry about people stealing shit and having power trips.

I have no problems with MBE.
They call me as soon as a pack arrives and they are not nosy at all at the particular place.
Very professional and discreet. :)

simpllyhuge said:
what if u dont have a house, like u say u live in college.

get it delivered to the campus mail room, thats what i did and it was a piece of cake. nothing is easier than having gear delivered to the campus mail room. the people at the po are assholes but at the uni its usually some old lady and she is nice and doesn't givea shit.

Back