organon's male contraceptive

bronco944

Pro Bodybuilder
Does anyone have info on this? I read it is suposed to be released by the year 2005. Is it going to be Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) based? i cant wait for this to come out.

nm, found it, this is all they said about it:

Organon is recognized as a world leader in contraception, and remains one of only three pharmaceutical companies substantially involved in the research and development of new contraceptive methods.
This includes a hormonal contraceptive for men, trials of which are underway in the USA and Europe.

thats interesting, i wonder how it affects recovery after treatment is stopped... and if it shrinks your nuts and stops test production :confused:

Nutri-Wrestler said:
thats interesting, i wonder how it affects recovery after treatment is stopped... and if it shrinks your nuts and stops test production :confused:

yea I'd definitely like to hear more about this. its hormonal? so it must have some affect on your test production

In Australia and other places they are using deca, which may be organon yellow tops. Doubt this is something to be released on 2005 though.

Deadlift said:
In Australia and other places they are using deca, which may be organon yellow tops. Doubt this is something to be released on 2005 though.

they use deca as a form of male contraceptive?! is this to intentionally lower their sperm counts? That doesn't seem too medically sound, but hey whatever works i suppose

Deadlift said:

Yeah....I've read that before too !!

It's probably going to be a combination of test + progestin which shuts you down hard...

Nothing to be excited about, IMO.

how in the hell are they figuring out how to kick start the HTPA??

see female contraceptives trick the body into thinking it's pregnant...once she stops the body quickly goes back to normal. for guys it's different though. hmmm i wonder what they're planning on doing?

I dont think I would like a conraceptive that shuts down my test production, seems pointless as I have no desire for sex when shut down

Ive seen some articles here and there about male BC that targets sperm. Not your HTPA.

Does it say that the Organon pill targets HTPA? That just seems retarded to me. Targeting the sperm itself would be the ticket IMO.

Im not all that keen in spermogenesis though...maybe someone else knows more about it.

Back