Ortiz and Shamrock

Mudge said:
They matched up again?
Yep....next Saturday, got it ordered already. 39.99.
Ive been a Ken Shamrock fan from the day he stepped into the Octagon. He got whipped good last time. This time we'll see.

He has a real good athletic look that i like(In a hetero way!!!!!)

Gator

Yeah he did get it handed to him last time, didn't know they were going to rematch but I'd like to see him try again.

I have to hand it to Tito for training so hard last time.

Mudge said:
Yeah he did get it handed to him last time, didn't know they were going to rematch but I'd like to see him try again.

I have to hand it to Tito for training so hard last time.
Yea...he didnt fare too well. Ive got a feling after being beaten like he was(looks wise) he's primed for revenge. Heres a pic from after the fight:

i would like to see shamrock win, but i don't see him getting past ortiz. guess he does have a punchers chance though.

Ken is a warrior and a true champ. The problem is he is getting old and he needs to choose his fights carefully.

He hates tito and i understand why he wants a rematch. Ken had a torn acl durring that first fight and that affects yuor sprawl. So....now tito is coming off an injury (in his leg) and lets see how tito comes about in this fight.

I am a big ken fan and think he doest get enough respect for his mma carreer.

Not to mention i like tito as well ...he made it to the ADCC finals and lost a BS decision against ARONA. But he tapped out Van Arsdale who is olympic material.

Cant wait to see this fight.

After watching the UFC show on Spike it's hard to root for Shamrock. Ortiz really worked his butt off for his team and Shamrock basically did squat. And at the end Shamrock trying to rile up Tito was just sad to watch. The old man needs to retire.

gator_mclusky said:
Our first WWE fan chimes in. Sorry...this is UFC, not Professional Wrestling....Triple H and The Big Show dont fight here.

WTF, i havnt watched wrestling since i was in the 2nd grade, it just hit me "shamcock."

taxingted said:
After watching the UFC show on Spike it's hard to root for Shamrock. Ortiz really worked his butt off for his team and Shamrock basically did squat. And at the end Shamrock trying to rile up Tito was just sad to watch. The old man needs to retire.

couldnt of said it any better, he wasnt there for his team like tito was, he just wanted to be on the show to get tito fired up.

taxingted said:

Tito did do an awesome job. That is true about Ken at the end of the show/during the show too? A few times i think?

Ken has a better overall physique than Tito, i think Tito will whip his ass. Anything is possible..

Anyone know who Ken's partner was? Looked pretty massive as wel.

David Gilmour said:
Tito did do an awesome job. That is true about Ken at the end of the show/during the show too? A few times i think?

Ken has a better overall physique than Tito, i think Tito will whip his ass. Anything is possible..

Anyone know who Ken's partner was? Looked pretty massive as wel.

some bodybuilder

Back