Osta Log - Sponsored by SARMSSEARCH

Day 13:

Nothing significant to note. Had a deload day at the gym today.

Day 14:

Arms are exploding lately. Feeling good in the gym. Definitely gaining mass and getting fuller.

Still no significant rehabilitating properties to the shoulder.

Day 15:

Tweaked my groin yesterday and had trouble walking all night at work. I woke up this morning to find it almost completely healed. I would definitely say that I normally do not recover that quickly. Something may be happening here...

Day 16:

I have returned from being out of town for work for a while. My buddy says he definitely sees a size difference since I was last in town a few weeks ago.

The changes are subtle but I feel fuller especially in my back. I almost have no gains in my upper back and I can really feel myself getting wider. Still loving the all day pumps too.

Here a two photos taken about 20 days apart before and after starting the Osta run. Note: I am only up about 5
lbs.

Lastly, my libido is through the roof. Although I would attribute this to finding great success with Tinder lately! Ha Ha.

View attachment 561442View attachment 561443

Day 17:

Had a good pump again at the gym and had a little bit of euphoria that lasted all night. Things are feeling pretty good. Again no significant improvement to the shoulder tendinitis. I just don't think the compound has any "healing" properties like it is advertised.

osta helped with some shoulder and elbow issues I had from heaving benching, I also tossed in some cissus. I felt the osta helped with my joint problems like deca.

great log bro

Back