Other sites are pushing terrible post cycle therapy (pct) protocols, thank god for steroidology!!!

Jameson653

Other sites are pushing terrible PCT protocols, thank god for steroidology!!!

I am blown away by the amount of stupid information being broadcasted on other sites. One site in particular that considers itself elite in fitness tells people to run low dose clomid (50/25/25/25) and ostarine and DAA and Trib as a standard pct for a 12 week test cycle. WTF? they say things like "this is 2012, we are way past using things like nolvadex in our pcts" again, WTF? :iwdumbass Trib and DAA don't do shit. every case study that proved DAA (to my knowledge) was compromised by the use of outside substances. I am sorry to rant but I feel bad for those that run test cycles and listen to these dumbasses who push OTC products and ignore the proven PCT methods that have helped thousands recover. I'm ok with pushing underground lab oil into my glute twice a week but running a SERM, oh my god! that's dangerous! ok i feel better, thanks for reading

I am blown away by the amount of stupid information being broadcasted on other sites. One site in particular that considers itself elite in fitness tells people to run low dose clomid (50/25/25/25) and ostarine and DAA and Trib as a standard pct for a 12 week test cycle. WTF? they say things like "this is 2012, we are way past using things like nolvadex in our pcts" again, WTF? :iwdumbass Trib and DAA don't do shit. every case study that proved DAA (to my knowledge) was compromised by the use of outside substances. I am sorry to rant but I feel bad for those that run test cycles and listen to these dumbasses who push OTC products and ignore the proven PCT methods that have helped thousands recover. I'm ok with pushing underground lab oil into my glute twice a week but running a SERM, oh my god! that's dangerous! ok i feel better, thanks for reading

And what PCT do you like best from this board?
There's been so many discussed here...I wouldn't know which one to use if I ever needed one...
lol

nothing is wrong with nolva, compared to clomid its a better compound. I actually do appreciate they are experimenting with sarms in pct over there, thats cool but to push OTC products that are bullshit over nolva which is proven is just dangerous and stupid to me.
Check out the pct sticky, that's pretty standard for what is discussed here

If people want to listen to the crap on those sites taking those worthless money pit supplements they claim promotes T...they can have at it.
We know better here!!!
Fuck!
You would raise more T with B12 injections than taking that entire lot.
B12 would do something at least...raise some energy to increase workout intensity to some degree as well as make you more hungry and eat more which is win-win for you if working out.

Tribulus is a shitty supplement i use to like it but it honestly causes a hormonal imbalance i think. And raises estrogen more than anything causes oily skin and acne. I think the edge people feel from tribulus is actually due to anger from raised estrogen and it fucking with your head. Ive seen people who got gyno from tribulus. And i have gotten puffy nipples from it in the past. And also i have gotten really bad acne. Tribulus is good for raising libido for like the first 2 to 3 days than after that its worthless in my opinion. I actually ran tribulus as pct after a long testosterone cycle because i had gotten ripped off and that's all i had to use. And it didn't fucking work ill leave it at that lol.

Back