out of breath sitting

Gymmy

i've been taking sustanon 250 injections e5d and recently switched to mon./thurs. injections for five weeks now and also took 25mg of dbol for the first 3-4 weeks. Anyways, I have shortness of breath and find myself breathing hard even when I eating. People at work notice and ask me if i'm alright. If I try to read out loud i find myself pausing to breathe before the comma. Is their any remedy? I can't find any otc blood pressure med and just bought some water pills.

22 yrs. old
6' 5"
259lbs
14-17%bf

This is my first cycle and i have gained around 20lbs. in the first 5 weeks and plan on staying on for 5 more weeks. Eating from 5000 to 6000 cals a day. My strength increases are 60lbs.< on bench and squat. Only sides are heavy breathing, increased heartrate (sometimes), and acne.

cut back on the sodium and clean up your diet. Your body is having a hard time catching up to your weight gain. I had the same shit happen to me.

Yeah your nutrition needs to be clean no junk food, and watch your blood pressure. Remember to always get blood work done before and after a cycle to see where you stand. If it gets very bad then you need to see your doc, since I dont know what your medical history is.

i've haven't been eating any junk food because i eat so much i don't get any cravings. As for the salt, i probably get a lot from pasta and tuna but those are staples in my diet.

Check your BP and resting heart rate.

"But those are staples in my diet," if you are over 150-200% USRDA or so sodium intake, I'd make a change. Its your health you are talking about bro. Make sure you are getting your water in as well, about 160 ounces a day for you.

Last edited:
I have the same issue with 55mg of D-bol per day (along w/ 1 gram test/400mg Deca per week). I believe that its the water retention...feels like my lungs are full of water...cant catch my breath. I eat clean, do cardio, blah-blah-blah. i really think its your water retention. Try an AI...like Arimidex.

Mudge said:
Check your BP and resting heart rate.

"But those are staples in my diet," if you are over 150-200% USRDA or so sodium intake, I'd make a change. Its your health you are talking about bro. Make sure you are getting your water in as well, about 160 ounces a day for you.
agreed..drink more water and try to track your sodium intake..rising bp is an indicator something's not right in the system..

This post is alarming to me because it is clearly indicating that this indviduals cardiovascular system is under extreme pressure. It is probably safe to say that your holding a lot of water and becuse of this your BP is elevated. Your HR is increasing to try and compensate for the lack of good tissue perfusion and you are starting to get SOB. Everyone is suggesting this and that......Mudge and Ingram gave good advice, but I suggest you drop the gear! Pulling for air esp at 22 yo is something that should be taken seriously.

I came across someone that had something like a 140 resting heart rate on gear, that is something to be serious about.

I had issues on my first cycle and this is why I dont believe in really fast weight gain as being healthy. I was sweating like a pig, would pant a bit going up stairs and such, all that "good" stuff. Now I watch the BP and resting heart rate and scale up my calories more reasonably.

So, its your health folks.

Back