over 55 and wants to do a cycle,

lucasmccaine

hi guys ,as the title says ,I'm 58 y.o. and want to do another cycle ,nothing outreageus just test and deca ,i already did a cycle like this one about six of seven months ago , ive had labs done ,which came high and i had to take some pills to lower it ,which they did ,so my question is ,can i start my cycle ,now that my cholesterol has lowered?i still have a 3 months supply of pills in case my cholesterol goes up again,i also have all my pct ready ,any help would be appreciated,thnx

Age is just a number , if you feel like your body can handle it and youve had a physical and heart check then go for it , its not like you've never done gear before . Get baseline bloods first . At 54 Im on my 10th cycle since 50 , better shape then ever , even my doctor wants to know my secret . I aint sayin. ~Bo

thanks Bo ,my thought exactly, although my first cycle was a trial run ,i want to get to most out of this one and see if i can do maybe a couple more ,i did read somewhere of a guy at 63 still doing a cycle ,but not sure if its true ,anyways thanks man

i do have clomid/nolva and provirone and some hcg, but I'm not sure if i need anything else it is kind of hard to get praxi over here ,

Last edited:
If you are in good health, you should be fine. Just make sure you get frequent blood work done on cycle to check:

Liver
Kidneys
Estradiol
Lipids
Hematocrit
Prolactin

Keep an eye on these and you should be good. Let us know if you don't know where to go for private lab work in the US.

Frankly speaking I feel surprised that you running cycles at that age and then pct-ing not getting back on a trt usual dosage.
At the age of 38 and I'm suffering from low test at 490 ng/dl
Would u mind me asking about your total test readings at your age?

hi rida5d, 372, although age is but a number if you're in your best health/shape, also I've read of guys cycling at 63 y.o. and my cycle is moderate i mean no hard stuff ,just test and deca and of course pct ,but i would like to "hear" what you think ,thanks

hi rida5d, 372, although age is but a number if you're in your best health/shape, also I've read of guys cycling at 63 y.o. and my cycle is moderate i mean no hard stuff ,just test and deca and of course pct ,but i would like to "hear" what you think ,thanks

I believe what he meant was not that he couldn't believe you want to cycle at that age but that you weren't going to cruise on trt after that and you were planning pct instead... Again I think that's what he meant but I learned long ago not to speak for others on here.

Back