ow mah nuts

The !

Okay, first timer here. I have Orbit's 25 mg Anavar caps and have been taking 25 mg per day for a week now. My testicles have lost about a third of their size already and are constantly achy.

I had intended to bump it up to 50 mg/d but just found out today that I'll have to be out of town for a while. Since I don't want to fly around with this stuff, and since I've just started the cycle, I decided to put it on the shelf until I get back in January.

First up, I know everything is different, but this achyness is pretty unpleasant. Is this normal after only a week? Would HCG help ensure this doesn't happen? I have some, but hadn't cracked it open yet as I didn't think I'd crash so hard so fast.

Thanks in advance.

I wonder if its really anavar that you are taking.... Only 25mg a day for a week and you have lost a third of your nut size?? That does not sound right to me at all... :(

thefantom1 said:
I wonder if its really anavar that you are taking.... Only 25mg a day for a week and you have lost a third of your nut size?? That does not sound right to me at all... :(

Something is not right...........there's no way Anavar would have that effect that fast at that dose.

indeed , have it tested ,i never had anyprobelms with even 75 mg of var ,no shrinkage or pain can u say dbol?

didnt orbit var test out way overdosed awhile back? i know some may say its a good thing but personally i like to get exactly or pretty darn close to what i order..var isnt cheap and to overdose your products and not charge for it doesnt make sense?

blackbeard said:
didnt orbit var test out way overdosed awhile back? i know some may say its a good thing but personally i like to get exactly or pretty darn close to what i order..var isnt cheap and to overdose your products and not charge for it doesnt make sense?

Personally I'd like it.... Any other oral and I wouldnt but with the price of it overdosed var would be the shit....

Back