Oxymetholone for injection

Hellcat

Did somebody tried to made injectable oxy? What about 50mg/ml in EO/Castor/BA/BA mix? Could it solve well and held? Is it compatible?
s040.gif

Injectable 100mg/ml Anadrol or 100mg/ml Dianabol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I've been playing in the lab a bit and made some injectable 100mg/ml drol and 100mg/ml dbol. I started with 2%ba, 20%bb, and the rest EO. The dbol crashed within 4 hrs and the drol started crashing at +8hrs. So the final recipe for each was:

2% BA
20% BB
15% Guaiacol
EO as the carrier

I think more than 50mg each ml would not be necessary for my purposes, I also have already my 50mg dbol injectable and the injections are painless. Do anyone know if the concentration of 50mg oxy is painless, too?

BTW:
Sorry, but what is Guaiacol
a040.gif

Last edited:
Hellcat said:
I think more than 50mg each ml would not be necessary for my purposes, I also have already my 50mg dbol injectable and the injections are painless. Do anyone know if the concentration of 50mg oxy is painless, too?

BTW:
Sorry, but what is Guaiacol
a040.gif

What solvents did you use for dbol at 50mg/ml?

I did use for the Dboly inject only BB/BA/EO and castor. It helds and dont hurt. Can I use the same mix for 50mg oxy? I never heard anything about Guaiacol before.

ok from what i have been learning if you up the BA/BB to higher %
then they will not crash
but the number will depend on how much you are making
this i need to find more about to give you the right numbers, but it can be done

the other thing and i have been asked alot it why inject an oral

Back