24 years old planning first cycle for body recomp. 6 feet tall. 200 pounds. I am not

Holy fuck the gyno! Omg this is so bad. I have triple D***8217;s and my dick fell off!!!
Nahhh I***8217;m just kidding. I***8217;m here to write my final post.
I had a great cycle. 24 pounds heavier and I have never felt better. I made insane strength gains. my bench and squat have never been anywhere near this heavy. Now, arms that look like they were chiseled from stone is great but my favorite part of this cycle was the strength. I have never seen anything like it. Ready to start pct. If all gies as planned, this will be the last time I post on here. So, thank you for the help fellas. It was a lot of fun

Glad you finished your cycle bro, have you done post cycle blood works yet?
you gained 6 pounds per month awesome bro! your cycle was 12 weeks right?

Thanks man it was great fun. It was more like 10 weeks. OldMuscleMike, I started training around the end of 8tth grade. it***8217;s been something like 9 years. It is also in this thread somewhere

Thanks man it was great fun. It was more like 10 weeks. OldMuscleMike, I started training around the end of 8tth grade. it***8217;s been something like 9 years. It is also in this thread somewhere

I looked but trying to catch up on this one. But Yes that's what I trying to tell you. After 9 years of training your gains will be less the the younger guys with just a couple years... Diminishing returns Yep :mad:

So as i was telling you a man can only gain 15-20 lbs in a year. Think of this if a guy on a basic 12 week cycle and after shedding water gains that leaves 4-6 pounds of LMM. Now if a guys does 3 cycles a year , at 4-6 pounds per. Then calculate 3 cycles times 4-5-6 lbs that will equate to the basic number of 15-20 lbs in a year or close +/- .

I hope some of these newbies will listen and get the big number gains out of there dreams and know that is water and the lean muscle is much less in reality. And this is the norm of what to expect. Again after you rid yourself of water.

TX
OMM

Last edited:
Try not to take offense to OMM's words. Hes just trying to prepare you for what will likely be a large drop in weight once the water falls off. If you keep most of the weight you've gained then holy shit.....great cycle. Most of us dont keep that kind of weight our first cycle. Keep your expectations realistic and you will still be impressed with your gains when this is over.
Please come back and give us an update as you experience your recovery. Hope you had fun. Take care and keep us updated bro. And congrats on the success

Try not to take offense to OMM's words. Hes just trying to prepare you for what will likely be a large drop in weight once the water falls off. If you keep most of the weight you've gained then holy shit.....great cycle. Most of us dont keep that kind of weight our first cycle. Keep your expectations realistic and you will still be impressed with your gains when this is over.
Please come back and give us an update as you experience your recovery. Hope you had fun. Take care and keep us updated bro. And congrats on the success

Many of us on O'logy like to follow peoples cycle logs. I would like to hear back from you when you get going.

OMM

So a lot of my weight is water. Ok that makes sense. Hey if I can keep 25% I***8217;ll be happy! I just wanted to give them a whirl. Turns out, it***8217;s a lot of fun

Ai in case? no bro, Ai to avoid sides, period. everyone I know does an ai to avoid sides. and also HCG all throughout the cycle leading up to pct for best results.

And we wait to manipulate our hormones until we are advanced in years and training. We dont measure years of training by when we were in middle school "8th grade". Really bro? How old are you and why were you ready to take this leap?

So a lot of my weight is water. Ok that makes sense. Hey if I can keep 25% I***8217;ll be happy! I just wanted to give them a whirl. Turns out, it***8217;s a lot of fun

have you been able to get your water weight down? what is your E2 level reading at?

Back