P-GH ..what do you think of this stuff?

Below was a response to someone looking for names of MODS that have been using the P-GH on competitive muscle. I remembered someone asking about it here so check it out:

[What started the thread: Below is an email I received earlier tonight from someone I GAVE OMNIVEX and P-GH to to try, this is what he said:

Sounds good... I'll write a full report in a few weeks, so that I can add more detailed information... However, I can tell you that I stoped real gear for a while (about 3 weeks); but continued with the Omnivex and the P-GH... to my surprise, LBM never droped... indeed, I gained some mass, although I failed to write down actual weight... that was a big surprise... Also my strenght didn't go down... which was another surprise...]

The guy from the feedback posted above is MYSTERYMEAT. Below is a list of mods that gave me permission to use their identities for promotion. All of them were given P-GH and OMNIVEX along with other products of their choice to sample based on receiving honest feedback. I had even asked them to post this unbiased feedback on the boards they frequent. I asked them to do this because of the confidence we have in these products. Unfortunately I can't control the amount of information they give back but I can at least say with confidence NOT ONE of them has given us any negative feedback on the products. Feel free to question any of them about the products.

BIGKEV
DADAWG
FITNESS-GIRL
GETTINSWOLE
GYMCHIC
JBOLDMAN
MYSTERYMEAT
NANDI12
NCSPORTS
RONB
DIZZY
SHINE
TAZMANIAC
TORCHY
WHODAMAN

All this sounds like a damn informercial. A little too good to be true. Does anyone have actual results that isn't onboard with Universal Kits already?:cool:

txbandit said:
All this sounds like a damn informercial. A little too good to be true. Does anyone have actual results that isn't onboard with Universal Kits already?:cool:
What do you mean by "on board"?

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
What do you mean by "on board"?

JohnnyB

I mean someone who isn't a Mod that got a free kit and a new sponsor for their website. I'm not trying to be offensive, but the posts just don't sound very objective.

All free kits were sent to MODS only guy.. Which part of that didnt you catch?? It was said by at least 2 different peeps at different times...

Ken said:
All free kits were sent to MODS only guy.. Which part of that didnt you catch?? It was said by at least 2 different peeps at different times...

Look, I'm not trying to step on any toes. I was just interested in other opinions. This is a big board, lots of people. Maybe someone has bought a kit and has some feedback.....that's all I was saying.

I don't mean to be off topic, but how do you take the omnivex? it comes in a flip top, sealed 50ml vial, but there is shit floating around inside it

Back