P-GH ..what do you think of this stuff?

Drveejay11

I am banned!
http://www.universalkits.com/P-GH.htm

P-GH

P-GH Is the most effective way to raise growth hormone levels in the body at a fraction of the cost of growth hormone therapy and proven to raise levels higher. How is this possible you ask? Simple........ P-GH is a blend of amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-amino butyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. Studies have proven that Gama Amino Butric Acid alone dramatically increases growth hormone production in the pituitary gland and higher levels of growth hormone over a prolonged period like 6-12 months will produce a significant increase in lean muscle mass and decrease body fat. Growth hormone has been called the fountain of youth and promotes well being. It is the higher levels of growth hormone that allow a small boy to grow into a man gaining height and weight in the teen years. Growth hormone therapy on the average can cost $1200.00 a month and more!

We are the first to carry this growth hormone precursor the safest and most effective alternative to the old expensive growth hormone therapy only convenient to the rich and famous at a fraction of the cost.

• Although theoretically this product may be injected due to it’s purity, it is illegal to sell any products OTC for intramuscular injection. Please do not use IM. The manufacturers will not be held responsible for the misuse of this supplement. Please follow directions. Taking too much can result in fatigue and nausea. Adjust your dose accordingly.

• Due to the structure of this product, it must be kept cool and out of sunlight at all times and must be refrigerated once reconstituted. See label for temperature. Do not freeze. If product appears yellowish in color once mixed, discard and do not use as this means it was exposed to light and heat.

FOR ORAL USE ONLY

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove seals from diluents and PG-H vials, remove
stoppers, using provided syringe add 10ml accompanying sterile diluentsto one vial PG-H compound, swirl mixture until clear, take .25 - .50 ml sublingually twice a day at rise and rest. Refrigerate after mixing.

Caution: The most common side effect with this supplement is shortness of breath and a tingling sensation after administration. This is harmless and will pass within a few minutes. This product is not recommended for anyone with respiratory problems or individuals diagnosed with asthma.

P-GH Kit
KIT CONTENTS: One-vial peptide diluents, three vials containing five-milligram equivalent growth hormone peptide in white crystalline powder.

Didn't the guy selling say he had fronted 50 kits to mods and that hugh from sciensupply was onboard? If he can verify those claims and the guys fronted will report on it, that will go a LONG way toward helping his business.

Free GABA doesn't easily cross the blood-brain barrier, it has a very low brain uptake index so don't expect it to do much (although it can slightly increase GH when 5g (or more) is used.

No this isn't scam marketing......... I have given away over 50 kits to MODS at various sights with the help of Hugh from www.SCIENSUPPLY.com and he is totally on board. We have done this to get real and honest feedback, even though the product is coming from who I consider to be a very reliable source. The guy who invented the product is a personal friend of mine and has a great deal of chemistry knowledge. There are no surprises with this product. Its ingredients are (Amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine). Now if the ingredients are slightly vague, it is because we do not want to give away everything about what makes this product unique. GABA is the main ingredient in this formulation and it is proven to raise GH levels. Normally a dose of GABA alone is about 1 gram a day taken orally resulting in similar side effects when taken and people have been getting great results with it alone. Our product comes with three 10ml vials with less than 1 gram of time released GABA in each of them and you add 10ml sterile water to that. Remember a normal dose of regular GABA is about half a teaspoon (1 gram). A dose of our product is .25-.50ml (depending on your reaction a lower dose may be desired at first) twice a day so an entire kit containing less than 3 grams of GABA will last you 30-60 days. The results from this formulation are what got us to carry it and push it as hard as we are. I have only met one person, the original Ginny Pig and he is in his 50's (in another post I claimed he was in his 40's but stand corrected) he has been competing for years and never seen striations in his quads and for the first time has striations on his quads. He is crazy about this stuff and this girl who supposedly just got her pro card dropped over a % in BF already freaky lean. Now I haven't met her but I've seen pictures although that wasn't enough to get us to sell a product no one has ever heard of. So I tried it and for the 6 months prior to taking it I felt like crap, had been going to the gym at 6:30 - 7am 4 days a week and now couldn't get out of bed before 8:30 if the house was burning down. All I had been told about the P-GH was that this guy and this girl got real lean and loved the stuff so I didn't have any immediate expectations. Two days out one morning I woke up at 6am so alert I got nervous........ I felt so alert it was weird. I jumped out of bed and felt like I wanted to run around the block and have felt the same ever since, real sharp. So far everyone who has tried it has said the same thing, you feel awesome, everything I hear GH is supposed to be. I haven't been on long enough to realize the BF decrease but have seen some development I have never seen in my delts and traps........ So who knows? We are carrying this product because of the level of excitement we have seen in others, given away over 50 kits and not received one bad response and I personally have experienced something I have never in my 17 years of research and experimentation with supplements and let’s just say other stuff. We have based the price on our cost and when our cost drops so will the retail price, it's the process used to make it that makes it so expensive I am told. This is the most unique product I have ever tried and if it works for everybody the way I think it will AWESOME! If not then we won't sell it. Wait for the hard evidence if you want and then buy it or wait for the price to come down. I believe in the product and so do a lot of other people. Oh and to answer the questions from DROID in case I haven’t....... We can't sell products for injection so it is an oral formulation but hypothetically it is sterile and could administered subQ, I have been using it this way and it works great. 30ml kits will last 30-60 days depending on whether you do .25cc or .50cc twice a day at rise and rest, 5 days on 2 days off. This product is not GH but a precursor amino peptide bond that raises levels as well if not better. I hope that answered your questions, if not reply with more, email or PM me.

Mr.u (mr.universe@universalkits.com / www.universalkits.com)

hhajdo said:
Free GABA doesn't easily cross the blood-brain barrier, it has a very low brain uptake index so don't expect it to do much (although it can slightly increase GH when 5g (or more) is used.

I thought the exact same thing Haj.....I mean it's only GABA for Pete's sake!!! I emailed Mr. U for a response to oiur ?'s.

elijah_123 said:
Didn't the guy selling say he had fronted 50 kits to mods and that hugh from sciensupply was onboard?

I wasn't offered any :D I mod on a board that he advertises on, after all the talk though IGF gets my attention more than GH.

Ok, some guy who "has a great deal of chemistry knowledge" has accomplished what the major pharmaceutical companies cannot.
Sure.

Also $200 beans for a little "pharm" Grade GABA...no wonder they can give it away it prolly costs about $15 to assemble.
but to be fair I will see what kind of feed back it yields...

Reply.....

Well if people weren't questioning the product I guess that would mean noone was giving it a second thought and we appreciate the consideration. This is a brand new product and the claims we are making are pretty steep. But........ A new product always gets some negative feedback and there are the obvious questions like "How come this hasn't been done before?". This is one of the first questions I asked myself as well as "how can something legal work so well?" I knew there was only one way to know for sure........ to try it. So I did and decided I was interested enough to add it to our site but only if the manufacturer would help us get the product out there for others to try. We knew the best people to let try it would be some MODS at various boards. I am quite surprised more haven't come forward with results but I am glad to see that the ones who have, have had good things to say about it. The claims we have made are based on the manufacturers claims and our own experience. So if it's a winner, great and if not then no harm, no foul. We believe in this product and will stand behind it, as far as the price............ it has to stay where it is for now because we're paying quite a bit for the kits. When our cost drops so will the sale price. If there anyone who has received a kit reads this and hasn't posted on thier experience, please do. I will speak to Hugh and we will see if our testers wouldn't mind us posting their id's. If anyone has any specific questions let me know and I'll take them straight to the manufacturer and get it answered.

Thanks,

Mr. U: thanks for the reply...............have any of the MODS that were given this stuff to test out for free come forward with comments? Could you reference thse comments?

Thank you.

Need another guinia pig? Did mods here get it? Or do you have links to threads elsewhere about it? Not trying to bust your balls just looking for info about it bro.

elijah_123 said:
Need another guinia pig? Did mods here get it? Or do you have links to threads elsewhere about it? Not trying to bust your balls just looking for info about it bro.

BUMP.......I would like to know who's using it as well.

Back