P**line

biggrnu

what is everones take on this gear?

thsi gear is only mentioned on like meso, where they are GOD....

has anyone ordered from canada? i'd like to but don't want to get p.o. box, but not sure about delivery to house.

thanks

I haven't used it so take my opinion for what it's worth, but I'm always leary of any UG brand that is SEVERELY HYPED on "ONE BOARD".

Now again, I'm not saying that's the case with Proline (go ahead and say the name it's been mentioned numerous times) so if some good bro's with a lot of experience and posts say it's good shit then you're probably good to go.

this is the one thing i don't like about the net...

i could make a brand of gear and have 50 friends register on boards and say what miracles are happening.............
it is hard to find an unbiased board.....

its good shit. I dont know the guy and in not his friend. But the gear is good. and the price is right.

Well I have been using Proline since Janurary. I can speak first hand that his products are the best I have ever used. Matter of fact he is the ONLY source I have ever had go out of his way for me. No disrespect to any of the other great sources out there (and there are several sources that I would hold in the 'Golden' catagory) but for the money I will stay with Proline. His T/A is great also.

All I can think of is the fact I recently spent an ass load of cash on some bunk testovirons. Now for 1/4 the price I could get Proline and know that I will get results.

His products are good. I have used his Enanthate, Eq, and Winny..... all seemed to work very well. Although, some have complained about the pain of his gear - thats because of the highly concentrated dosage.

Why is he liked so much? Who else can offer 500mg Eq? :D

His TA is fast and communication is good.

Oh BTW, he is US domestic.

I will soon find out for myself...hopefully in a few days here if all goes well...i must say response time is outstanding..i will update on delivery time and etc...and this is a borderline post aye....:confused:

E

Dont fret guys. Those of you who are weary shall be disproven. Brock Strasser is going to post the results of his gear in an upcoming magazine article. I think it will be next month's issue of Muscular Development(?? Dont quote me cause I dont read these things on a regular basis).

mudge, he had a problem with the company he gets his stoppers from bro.

will be getting everything out shortly.

sometimes things happen

house1 said:
mudge, he had a problem with the company he gets his stoppers from bro.

will be getting everything out shortly.

sometimes things happen

House, you have PM

Back