P.S.L. End of Summer Special!

I've tried to place the same order 3 times and can't get a reply. I edited my filters in my email and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Here we go guys... it's time to stock up!!!

I personally like to plan and supply my cycles ahead of time for two reasons...

First - you're not having to worry about having everything in time for your cycle.

And second - it's much easier to build better cycles if you plan the year out properly.

It's much easier to keep yourself worry-free this way!

Repo :D

Here we go guys... it's time to stock up!!!

I personally like to plan and supply my cycles ahead of time for two reasons...

First - you're not having to worry about having everything in time for your cycle.

And second - it's much easier to build better cycles if you plan the year out properly.

It's much easier to keep yourself worry-free this way!

Repo :D

You're right! Making sure you have everything you are going to need for a few cycles a year makes it that much easier to pick and choose what you want to use or what you think you need.

tried doing an order but it doesn't allow me to use credit anymore? only wu/mg.... why is this?

wu/mg are too much effort and pricey for me to make this order, if I cant do a credit payment psl lost a customer :(

tried doing an order but it doesn't allow me to use credit anymore? only wu/mg.... why is this?

wu/mg are too much effort and pricey for me to make this order, if I cant do a credit payment psl lost a customer :(

I don't think this is an appropriate post. If you have any questions you can send me a private message. Thank you

Back