Package Stuck at ISC Los Angeles !!!!!!

Shaurya

I ordered some tren a from overseas and I now got the package stuck at ISC LA since Jan 18, the tracking no says its processed but nothing since. no seizure letter. any thoughts ? I live in NY though

Yes I do--

Relax as who are you gonna complain too. IF it s seized then u ll get a letter which u ll NOT RESPOND TO in any way what so ever... AS THAT S AN ADMISSION OF GUILT.

Contact source and hopefully they ll make it right. West coast huh ? If Thailand was originating country...it s very likely that it s flagged. That country and several others I ll not mention or I ll have some asshole beg to differ and I grow weary of the b/s.

U ll probly be alright. If it s gone it s a lesson learned.

I know the feeling bro....and hate it. I have zero patience when it comes to waiting on gear...just me.

its a bitch finding a new addy that source will ship to. will update if it comes through or a not.

No worries if it's a trusted source!! However, each time mine is in ICS for more than a day, I don't get any updates for nearly a week until it is practically in my city. Happens all the time and nothing your supplier or you can do... As long as you trust your source :)

Yes I do--

Relax as who are you gonna complain too. IF it s seized then u ll get a letter which u ll NOT RESPOND TO in any way what so ever... AS THAT S AN ADMISSION OF GUILT.

Contact source and hopefully they ll make it right. West coast huh ? If Thailand was originating country...it s very likely that it s flagged. That country and several others I ll not mention or I ll have some asshole beg to differ and I grow weary of the b/s.

U ll probly be alright. If it s gone it s a lesson learned.

I had one seized at JFK a few years back. They did give me the option to pick it up by a certain date. I opted not to. :)

I think I heard this here before but you never want to send more $ than you can afford losing. Keep order small, IMO.

I'm in a similar situation but without tracking info. Orders my stuff Jan 27. Still nothing. Quite unusual. Beginning to worry. But my source is INDEED an awesome one and I know it'll work out.
But I'd say if domestic were available I'd take it. Been using this source a few years tho and gotten used to them. Haven't had domestic since pinn.

My last order with them I lost over $300. After that no more orders over $200. It left a bad taste in my mouth to say the least.

I really don't think most of the time that it's the sources fault. I order tons of stuff international and domestic as far as parts and tools for work, and sometimes have the same issue. I think that it's the postal. I mean how can it travel 2000 miles without being scanned or updated? That isn't the sources fault , that's lazy ass postal workers that have suffered cutbacks low wages and poor work ethic.
Best we all can do is find and use good source and do as they say, and I know my peeps take care of me. Hell, the only time it ever took more than 3 weeks, they resent on their own with no customs receipt. I have gotten good gear and every delivery so therefore I know I'm good when I make my order because no matter what, "I WILL GET MY PACK FROM THEM!!"

Boss/Kate always get it here. Just usually about twice as fast as it has taken this time. And I placed a few orders a couple days apart in hopes they'd trickle In a few days apart as well...no updates or tracking for any of them yet. And I'm not really hearing back from my peeps lately either. Seems somethings amiss. But I'll give it a few more days before I make a decision.

Back