Pain in quad after injectio . Want to know maybe I hit a nerve and if it a wasted

southflorida561

What's up everyone. I am new to using AS and having been using Super Test 400 doing quad shots and yesterday I was rushing and this is my fifth shot. Injection site was about six inch's above knee and today it is painful . I wanted to know if maybe I hit a nerve. If I did was that a waste of a shot?

It's not wasted. As long as there's no redness, warm feeling, or swelling, you should be fine. I've never used anything stronger than 250mg, but the higher the concentration, the more the chance for pip, at least I think.

Not a waste of a shot. Test 400 is notorious for pip. I couldn't pin that stuff in my quads or glutes. Just keep an eye on it and do not ice it...

*** sadly it is a non-sponsor site***

I think it's ok for me to post that link. If not, a mod can take it down. Just wanted to be sure you're hitting the right spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there is none of those symptoms. Just feels tigh . Ok I was worried I wasted it. Also I checked the website and I hit the correct location site. Thanks guys.

If you hit a nerve during the injection you would know. There are a number of reasons why you have pip at the injection site. What to look out for though is if it doesn't start to improve after 3-4 days, or if the swelling increases and it is warm to the touch.

I have had an abscess and there is no mistaking what is happening. If it is a serious infection, you will know it.

Back