Pain is Temporary - Glory Last Forever

Any blood tests done after your winny/var cycle? Now that'd be something i'm interested in hehe.

Hell if your 20 weeks out your going to great. Definitely get a competition coach though, you really need one for your first (few) comps at least. They will help you with peaking, posing, clothing, tanning, etc etc etc.

outlawtas2 said:
Any blood tests done after your winny/var cycle? Now that'd be something i'm interested in hehe.

Hell if your 20 weeks out your going to great. Definitely get a competition coach though, you really need one for your first (few) comps at least. They will help you with peaking, posing, clothing, tanning, etc etc etc.

hello bro no i havent done any blood test yet will do that in the end of this month... yes i am trying to get a competition coach so i can learn the poses and some other stuff.. no i dont think i am 200 weeks out more like 12 weeks out. now i am on i think 8% BF need to go down to 4% would be good i think.

thanks guys for your comments

you look outstanding Adeb. excellent shape for so far out from the comp. I think your physique is almost exactly what I would like to achieve with mine.

get some leg shots up so we can get a better idea of the whole physique together. Don't worry if they're lagging, sometimes putting them on a photo is enough inspiration to help you make a change.

wow man...i'm amazed...you look outstanding. what are your lifts like?

I would say the same as outlaw...the traps and obviously legs (which you've admitted)....idk what kind of competition you have man, but fuck next year WIN IT THIS YEAR......i'm not a contest type dude, and i don't know how long it would take to cycle and cut it all off in time for the comp, but for this far out, i don't think i've seen any better on here. besides our own RJ and Needs....keep it up bro, and keep my fuckin posted, i got my money on you

hmlacrosse said:
i don't think i've seen any better on here. besides our own RJ and Needs....keep it up bro, and keep my fuckin posted, i got my money on you

He is light years away from either of these guys.

Yo bro you look just great!!! I'm 1,80 and i hope look like you at 85kg!!!

If you reach 4% bodyfat you will be perfect!!!

Keep on rockin'!!!!

I think you look great! However, outlaw is right.... added traps and tris would be much more aesthetically pleasing. BTW, it looks as if though you have a little gyno? All in All; you've done great.

he may be lightyears away in age......and overall size, but the definition in his back remind me a lot of rj....i wish i had genetics like that.

who cares who you look like man, keep it up and i'm sure therse a bright future.

Thanks everyone you are so kind... you motivate me to work 10 times harder when i read all your posts... I just fucking love this sport and trust me guys this is only the start.. i start diet on monday it will be 12 weeks out from that i start.. :biggthump :bigok:

i found a legshot 1 1/2 month old before i put more time on my legs workout and worked hard.. here are some more pictures..

and here some more

Last edited:
some more pictures.. not the best poser but i am working on it!

any idea of a good Pre-contest cycle dont wait PM me imidiately would be very thankfull..

I maid a transformation video so you can see my transformation in my 4years.. chekc it out here..

www.metrobloggen.se/nopain

Last edited:
as for the preconest cycle the best one out there would be the test prop/tren a/masteron or Winstrol (winny) instead of masteron and run adex thorugh out take 50mgs of each

then you will be complete

upper body is great but those wheels are letting you down bro. off season focus on getting them screamin and ull look unreal

nice work

Back