Pain Redness Heat Post Injection Not Infection

Xlshamoon65

Hey guys, so I'm running my first cycle at 2cc's of Test E 250mg per once a week and .50mg of Dbol every day. I'm 21 at 5' 10" 240lbs and my body fat is ~15%, no fantastic but I store little fat in my delts, where I usually pin, so I didn't foresee any issues. I pull with 1.5" and pin with 1" needles and alternate spots and delts each week. The first vial was a summer's dream, everything was rainbows and unicorns, but when I uncapped the 2nd one that dream ended.
Day 1 post injection- more pip and soreness than usual near injection site
Day 2- 2" radius of soreness and much less mobile
Day 3-4 - swelling and redness and heat up the ass, test flu too
Day 5-6 - pain begins to go down before swelling
Day 7- 90% better

I feared infection but it wasn't. My guy said I may have just injected into the fat BUT the following week I got that sucker right in the middle of my delt and the same thing happened. I assumed too much BA so I exchanged vials. I pinned last night and feel the lump beginning to form and already feel the loss of mobility.

My injection was clean flawless minus and shaky hands, warmed it up In a heating pad too. It can't be infected, is it too much BA since it's from the same source? Or am I reacting differently than the first couple weeks?

Thanks in advance!

1. You're too young.
2. You need more than two sites to pin. You pretty much picked the most finicky muscle group to keep disturbing the depot of oil. Optimally you want 2-3 weeks between each site being disturbed to allow the depot to be absorbed and trauma (you are literally slicing the muscle with a little knife over and over) to recover.

3. You're too young. :p

Great advice HW! Plus, you are "probably" pinning into virgin muscle.....that always happens. Btw, HW: when I cruise, I'll pin felts almost (ALMOST, I said!) exclusively....however I use a long ester with a nice, tiny 25g pin...so each shoulder gets 10 days between pins

Great advice HW! Plus, you are "probably" pinning into virgin muscle.....that always happens. Btw, HW: when I cruise, I'll pin felts almost (ALMOST, I said!) exclusively....however I use a long ester with a nice, tiny 25g pin...so each shoulder gets 10 days between pins

Yeah, 10 days is pretty close to recommended recoup times, especially with such small amounts of oil. I don't know how the guys do it when on 10-15ml of oil per week with two sites. That just HAS to hurt!

I can't even imagine that, once a week is already driving me insane haha! Thanks again you guys! How do you feel about pinning in the quad over the glute? I would really love to not have to twist around since I can't see too much back there haha

I can't even imagine that, once a week is already driving me insane haha! Thanks again you guys! How do you feel about pinning in the quad over the glute? I would really love to not have to twist around since I can't see too much back there haha

Quads are easier, but you do have a greater chance of hitting a nerve.

To be honest, I had a hell of a time when I first started pinning quads! For my very first cycle, I rotated quads & glutes...glutes were "relatively" okay....not so many nerves there even if it WAS virgin muscle. Quads however, were a whole other story! I was perpetually walking around like I had a Charlie horse in both quads.... JUST as it would start to ease off: Pin day! Not to mention: I have very vascular legs......always draw back in the quads before pushing it in...

It made leg days VERY special.....

Back