painful tren ace/test p injections at every site -- what to do?

dmk47

I started tren ace (100mg/ml) and test p (100mg/ml) from a UG source about a week ago doing .5 ml of each, 1 ml total ED rotating left and right quad, left and right asscheek, and left and right delt.

I'm getting identical and very painful reactions to the injection regardless of site, starting 12-24 hours post injection, with redness, heat and swelling at a spot adjacent or slightly downstream of where the pin went in. My first worry was abscesses, but the reaction typically subsides within 72-96 hours, so it seems more like an acute sterile reaction. My hunch is this is due to high benzoyl alcohol in the juice, but it's hard to say for sure -- in part because I've never had any issues at all with pinning, and my experience includes putting 3ml of 200+mg/ml gear in either quad in a single injection.

1) Am I right to suspect high BA, or is there another possible explanation?

2) What's the play here? Heating pads/hot showers have been useless. Should I stick a pin in the vial and boil off some alcohol? Cut with a neutral injectable oil (and if so, can you get injectable oils in the drug store? I'd like to resolve this today if possible).

Thanks bros.

try out what you said already. but if that dont work its prob shit gear. i just tossed 3 vial of LTL profina in the trash it was fucking painful it wasn't worth my time.

I started tren ace (100mg/ml) and test p (100mg/ml) from a UG source about a week ago doing .5 ml of each, 1 ml total ED rotating left and right quad, left and right asscheek, and left and right delt.

I'm getting identical and very painful reactions to the injection regardless of site, starting 12-24 hours post injection, with redness, heat and swelling at a spot adjacent or slightly downstream of where the pin went in. My first worry was abscesses, but the reaction typically subsides within 72-96 hours, so it seems more like an acute sterile reaction. My hunch is this is due to high benzoyl alcohol in the juice, but it's hard to say for sure -- in part because I've never had any issues at all with pinning, and my experience includes putting 3ml of 200+mg/ml gear in either quad in a single injection.

1) Am I right to suspect high BA, or is there another possible explanation?

2) What's the play here? Heating pads/hot showers have been useless. Should I stick a pin in the vial and boil off some alcohol? Cut with a neutral injectable oil (and if so, can you get injectable oils in the drug store? I'd like to resolve this today if possible).

Thanks bros.

I'm willing to bet your gear has some ethyl oleate and your body doesn't respond well to it. This cycle was my first batch with EO and I had the same problem every inject. It feels like a sterile access about a day later and goes away in less than a week, but its painful as he'll. This will surely be my last time going near anything with EO.

Btw, if EO is your problem, there's not much you can do other than throw it out or suck it up. I notice that any amount of EO will give me the same size abscess so there's no point trying to dilute it. Some people love it, some can't handle it at all.

Last edited:
I had the same symptoms from my UG gear. I suspect high BA. The label listed it is minimal. Seem to coincide with other stuff out there but perhaps just a slight bit too much makes all the dif in the world once it's in the muscle.

I'm willing to bet your gear has some ethyl oleate and your body doesn't respond well to it. This cycle was my first batch with EO and I had the same problem every inject. It feels like a sterile access about a day later and goes away in less than a week, but its painful as he'll. This will surely be my last time going near anything with EO.

Btw, if EO is your problem, there's not much you can do other than throw it out or suck it up. I notice that any amount of EO will give me the same size abscess so there's no point trying to dilute it. Some people love it, some can't handle it at all.

thats a good point. the shit i had was just crap. i have no problems with any oil but this dude may have the problems you speak of very good point reps for that

Ok, in order to cover all bases I boiled off some BA, cut the gear 1:1 with cottonseed oil, and ran the loaded syringe under hot water for a few minutes before shooting. Should know by morning if there's a better outcome, or if I've got a shockingly large and expensive supply of useless gear.

Ok, in order to cover all bases I boiled off some BA, cut the gear 1:1 with cottonseed oil, and ran the loaded syringe under hot water for a few minutes before shooting. Should know by morning if there's a better outcome, or if I've got a shockingly large and expensive supply of useless gear.

Any worry about issues with the powder separating with less BA?

hope you have all you need to filter that cottonseed oil you are talking about cutting it with, or you will be worse off that you thought you were....

thats a good point. the shit i had was just crap. i have no problems with any oil but this dude may have the problems you speak of very good point reps for that

I do all homebrew myself so I know exactly what goes in my stuff. I've ran cycles that were just straight oil, and some with 10-20% benzyl benzoate, using 2% BA (sometimes even 3%) and I never had any problems until I added the ethyl oleate to the mix. The stuff I brewed up right now, I used 2%/20%/20% BA/BB/EO respectively, and I've never had so much pain on every inject. It burns the skin going in, sometimes moderate pain immediately after inject depending on volume and site, but I can always count on that big ass lump coming a day later.

Ethyl oleate is so bad, that a drop of my gear actually ate the plastic from the drawing needle wrapper after I put a used one back in the wrapper! Can you imagine what that crap does to your muscle? I cut my cycle short to end next week because of it. A lot of UGL are using it now to thin their stuff and up the mg/ml without it crashing. Let me know if it ended up being your BA bro.

I do all homebrew myself so I know exactly what goes in my stuff. I've ran cycles that were just straight oil, and some with 10-20% benzyl benzoate, using 2% BA (sometimes even 3%) and I never had any problems until I added the ethyl oleate to the mix. The stuff I brewed up right now, I used 2%/20%/20% BA/BB/EO respectively, and I've never had so much pain on every inject. It burns the skin going in, sometimes moderate pain immediately after inject depending on volume and site, but I can always count on that big ass lump coming a day later.

Ethyl oleate is so bad, that a drop of my gear actually ate the plastic from the drawing needle wrapper after I put a used one back in the wrapper! Can you imagine what that crap does to your muscle? I cut my cycle short to end next week because of it. A lot of UGL are using it now to thin their stuff and up the mg/ml without it crashing. Let me know if it ended up being your BA bro.

Good to know. My UG gear gave me knots after each injection no matter which site. Also, my gear seemed thin from what I've heard other people describe. I was able to draw it without much trouble. Pull plunger back to 1mL and it took about 10 or 15 seconds to fill with a 23g. IIRC it's 20%BB and 2%BA. Not sure on what else it's mixed with.

It's about 24 hours since I took the last shot (left glute). Deadlift training went off without a hitch this morning (get it?), and although there's a little bit of irritation, it's nothing compared to what it was like before I cut, boiled, and heated the gear. Some part of that must have done the trick. Time to find out if tren lives up to the hype. And isn't it great when a steroid story has a happy ending?

It's about 24 hours since I took the last shot (left glute). Deadlift training went off without a hitch this morning (get it?), and although there's a little bit of irritation, it's nothing compared to what it was like before I cut, boiled, and heated the gear. Some part of that must have done the trick. Time to find out if tren lives up to the hype. And isn't it great when a steroid story has a happy ending?

How did the rest of this cycle work out for you? I just started Tren and andropen three days ago. Each site I've hit hurts like hell.

Back