Palumbo's Cycling Theory

DirkMoneyshot

Curious to see how many of you have used Palumbo's theory on cycling T3 and clen. For those how don't know what i'm talking about here is an ex: Clen

2 weeks (2 tabs / day)
2 weeks (3 tabs / day)
2 weeks (4 tabs / day)
2 weeks (5 tabs / day)
2 weeks (6 tabs / day)
2 weeks (7 tabs / day)

T3 is similar that you just keep uping in small doses then coming down.

My problem with this is, your on each compound for such a long time. Especially T3 (which under his guidelines your on for like 16 weeks)

We all know that clen starts to peter out after 2 weeks (which is why most switch to ECA). Now i don't know how accurate this is as i've seen other "gurus" like chad nicholls state that he feels clen can be used for longer periods than 2 weeks.

Now i'm never to old to learn so i'm curious as to who's followed this advice and what were the results.

That's two long on clen and or t-3. But studies done in pigs whom share a similiar physiology to humans show that clen can activate bata 2 receptors up to six weeks.
In a pyramid fashion you get mega fat burning for the first three weeks then it lessens in a spiral fashion for the next three weeks. For some reason clen taken eod does not seem to cause receptor down regulation even though the half life of clen is approx 39 hours.
I believe that the most effective cycle would be three or four weeks on and then two or possibably one week off. After three straight weeks of clen use I have experimented with restarting clen after only seven days off. I noticed tremors and slight headaches. This tells me that my receptors have regained at least some if not all sensitivity to the drug.

How can you guys sit there and call Palumbo and idiot and a schmuck. I would bet everything I have that both of you dont have physiques even close to his. The guy is massive and probably sticks to what works for him, dont fucking bad mouth a guy for giving an opinion. His theories cant be that bad or else he would be dead by now. I know that he isnt the best bbr of all time, but shit he would blow all of us out of the water anytime we wanted to step on stage with him. The guy knows his body and what works for him and he throws his theories out there for people to look at, that is it. No one forces you to try his methods, so if you dont like them, then ignore them.

JMO
Champ

Champ said:
How can you guys sit there and call Palumbo and idiot and a schmuck. I would bet everything I have that both of you dont have physiques even close to his. The guy is massive and probably sticks to what works for him, dont fucking bad mouth a guy for giving an opinion. His theories cant be that bad or else he would be dead by now. I know that he isnt the best bbr of all time, but shit he would blow all of us out of the water anytime we wanted to step on stage with him. The guy knows his body and what works for him and he throws his theories out there for people to look at, that is it. No one forces you to try his methods, so if you dont like them, then ignore them.

JMO
Champ
I am going to say this one last time, what you look like has nothing to do with your knowledge of anabolics. Duchaine never was big and never looked great. Palumbo, never really made sense to me, but to each his own. And i have read some outright wrong statements in muscular development, that every contributing member should know the answer to.

Champ said:

JMO
Champ

Good advice bro if you don't like the theory that Palumbo is an idiot, ignore it. I've seen quite a bit of outright dangerous advice attributed to this guy.

bleachcola said:
That is exactly why most educated people call Palumbo an idiot.

Well this idiot has over 3 years of medical school behind him, not to mention he is a fvcking freak. I think he knows something. I personally run my gear cycles the way he suggests, and i have never gotten better results in my life, which is pretty much what everyone says that tries his cycle theories, the clen cycle i dont necessarily agree with, but if it works for him great, juts cause he says something dosnt mean u have to listen to it.

Last edited:
I didn't call him an idiot, I said most educated people call him an idiot. But I wouldn't argue with them. Alot of the advice he gives in MD is very irresponsible and makes no sense whatsoever. And 3 years of medical school attendance doesn't mean shit.

Well i should have known better. I did not want this thread to get into "Is palumbo and idiot or not".

Some of his theories are not the norm. Which is why i asked if anyone has used them and what results they had.

Champ said:

JMO
Champ

and what does that mean? Is he paying you to defend him?

You contradict yourself.....

We are all entitled to our own opinions and we should all be allowed to express them...

I do not neccesarily agree with the guy, but hey if it works for him then I wont question it. Atleast the guy is willing to discuss his cycles and give out Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) info. I did think it is extreme though

Not for nothing but back I think Palumbos theories are tailored more for top level competitors and not the average joe. He mentions all the time that men need at least 1gram of Test to see good effects but most average guys will benefit from half of that, I know because I make it my business to train/consult the "Average Joe" and not the people who have a good base.

Keep in mind Palumbo is a guy who doesn't have great genetics; witness how long he's been trying to win Nat'ls.

I disagree with dial_tone........if your in contention year in and year out at the national level. Your genetics aren't bad. In fact he might not have the look they like but if you weigh 280 all year round and ripped your a hass.

palumbo is a monster........he comes to work out at the gym i go too in long island new york like once a month.....hes gigantic

jawbreaker1 said:
and what does that mean? Is he paying you to defend him?

You contradict yourself.....

We are all entitled to our own opinions and we should all be allowed to express them...

Yes Jawbreaker, Palumbo pays me abour 10K a month in cash and roids to defend him :rolleyes: . By the way tough guy I never said that his theories are 100% correct/safe, but they cant be that dangerous considering the fact that he is a freak and still alive today after applying all these "dangerous theories." The fact of the matter is that many theories either look really good, or really bad on paper, but you have to apply these theories in order to find out the real truth, which many of us havent done, so in reality we shouldnt say shit. Look at the drug andriol, it looks like the roid that will revlolutionize the world of steroids on paper, but take in real life, it sucks ass. And yes I have tried andriol so I know that it is not worth a shit.

I am not saying for everyone go out and try the Palumbo way of BBing/cycling, but to call him names when he has the odacity to even talk about roids, and express his opinion which is something that pretty much all the other BBrs will never even speak of is wrong.

JMO
Champ

Also what is soo wrong with running T3 for 16 weeks? I have taken it for 12 before with no problems at all. So i cant see why 16 would be so dangerous. Anyone want to enlighten me please

Champ

Back