Panic attacks ending up in hospital visits.

epizzolo

Hey guys. Just curious.. I know it's a common thing to get anxiety about taking steroids and I been greatly experiencing that. I actually had a few panic attacks and 1 put me in the hospital. The hospital took blood work and took X-ray of heart. I did tell the ER doc about the use of steroids, but yet he told me all my blood work was okay as well as the X-ray. I then followed up with a cardiologist for a echocardiogram and stress test. Everything was normal. The bloodwork from the hospital was faxed the the heart doctor. No one mentioned anything about high test levels. Is this something that would not come up in a blood work test? Because I did not mention steroid use to the heart doctor. I'm a worry freak and I know this is all in my head. But do you think they did blood work to check my test levels??

The hospital gave me xanax for a few days then i followed up with my primary doctor who gave me a 2 week script and plans to keep me on for a few mpnths then start tappering down for weaker withdrawl symptoms. the Xanax has been a Hugh help and have not had a attack since. At first I was taking every 8 hours. Now that the hospital and cardiologist told me my heart was fine I have greatly relaxed and now I only take he Xanax when needed.

Nothing big question is how long does it take to stop feeling effects of test cyp at 400mg a week.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I had MANY panic attacks 4 years ago when i stopped my weed addiction , now when im on a cycle i'm anxiety all the time , i use 5mg valium ed every cycle and i'm feeling like a god :).
After the cycle i quit the valium cuz I dont have panic attacks anymore , only on cycles.
But I have always valium and oxazopam in my house just in case. I know the feeling , its a hell in the beginning , but it will go away soon or later , watch out with diazepam / xanax , its pretty addictive.
wich xanax u have ? the short ester xanax is ideal for panic attacks , but if your anxiety all the time you better use a long ester like xanax retard (halflife 12 ours) , or my favorite diazepam (valium halflife 20-80 ours)

good luck bro , ur not allone.

I've had severe anxiety since i was a kid, started heavy at 15 now 27. Been on atleast a dozens different snri/ssri drugs, all shit and left me worse off. xanax is an AWESOME drug but not too good coming off cold turkey, i ended up have micro seizures for 5 days lol.

It gets better brother and if you can, stay off the snri/ssris. Yes they help the anxiety but the side effects are nasty and long term effects on the end system is the reason im exploring testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 27

cheers & goodluck.

Got some anxiety issues myself. Test seems to help me with mine I completely come off them on cycle except when I'm on tren. With tren I have to take xanax bars to stay asleep at night.

In one of my deployments I was tainted with heroin. It has a very strong chemical smell to it. We did a raid in a house and found 22lbs. Well it was in a shitty container it fot on my finger and all I could do was go for the ride. Strong chemical smells give me anxiety to also yea end up in the ER a few half dozen times. The zelexa has helpped me with that.

Last edited:
I am just about to start Test Enth' and suffer from panics for over 10 years and been on every SSRI, Valium, Klonopin etc etc......I am hoping the Test will ease my anxiety as confidence has always been an issue with me as in being low.....Plus my natty Test levels are 226 so very low for a 38yr old 6ft 227lbs Male.

I started having panic attacks about 6 yrs ago..i wouldnt wish them on my worst fuckin enemy..mine usually happen and wake me out of a sound sleep ..And when it does its on..a very scary helpless feeling each time..its like a complete mental breakdown for 15 min....And its the longest 15 minutes in enternity waiting for it to subside..i do have xanax thank god to squash the attack but there no joke...for me there very serious..not just a lil anxiety but a complete loss of control of my mind and thoughts...i dread them..

I feel for ya. I've struggled with anxiety issues all my life. I've had several panic attacks and I agree- possibly the feeling ever.

Oh and test levels wouldn't show up on your ER blood work.

I had my bloodworks done a few months ago and turns out I have really low Test so Dr is putting me on Enanthate........Will this make me worse as in nerves?

i dont believe test will enhance your anxiety...being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) might actually help it..... but remember everyone reacts differantly

I've had severe anxiety since i was a kid, started heavy at 15 now 27. Been on atleast a dozens different snri/ssri drugs, all shit and left me worse off. xanax is an AWESOME drug but not too good coming off cold turkey, i ended up have micro seizures for 5 days lol.

It gets better brother and if you can, stay off the snri/ssris. Yes they help the anxiety but the side effects are nasty and long term effects on the end system is the reason im exploring testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 27

cheers & goodluck.

Hey what's a micro seizure? Last Christmas, I had what I think was a seizure (2 docs said seizures, 2 other docs said fainting). Then, on New Years day I had another seizure??. mRI, blood work, and EKG came back fine. A few days later I went to a doctor who prescribed me Xanax. I then started seeing a therapist for 3 months. I thought I was dying. I thought for sure I had some sort of brain tumor or blood clot in my head. I was scared to go inside stores, restaurants etc... My left arm always felt numb, I totally thought I was dying. The Xanax made me feel worse. Thankfully, my therapist got me off Xanax right away.

I guess I'm still trying to figure out if I had a seizure , or if I just passed out due to stress?

I feel great when i'm on a test cycle and I have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder... I do take xanax 3 x's a day though so that helps out tremendously and I also take effexor and abilify. Test ALWAYS makes me feel better so testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) may be an option for ya. Though coming off a cycle is hell, so be careful...

Back