Patches of Hair Loss- what products to get from RUI to help or any suggestions

bigtexas2011

I need some help on this matter. Last year i developed small patch in the back of my head well went to the dermatologist got shots in the areas- did that for several months this didn't work as he told me it was 50/50 shot it would work, around june i started getting more patches in different areas and late last year decided to go bald and shave my head completely.

My hair grows like crazy but not in the areas or the spots where i need it to be. I used some rogaine and that helped but i quit using it. Now i want to grow my hair out and use aggressive treatment of rogaine and other products from RUI.

I am currently not on cycle and have not been for 12 months.

I was looking at rui products and noticed they have Topical Spiro 5% 8 ounce, Liquid Dutast 30mL 0.5mg/mL will these products help with my situation?

Not sure if any of these products will help my situation need some advice on this or suggestion of other products. Is RUI still good to go?

The only way you were grow new hairs is with a hair transplant. You can thicken existing thinning hairs by using dutasteride yes. I bought the liquid spiro..smelled like skunk and was terrible to rinse out. Grab Minoxidil 5%-10%

Rogaine all the way... You need to use it twice daily for at least four months to see good results. It works wonders over time.

Back