PCT advice would be greatly appreciated

steveschap

Hi all,
so i finished up a cycle of 500mg test c for 10 weeks and got some awesome gains both in strength and size. Here is the question. I finish up PCT this coming saturday. I haven't had a sip of alcohol neither on cycle or all of time on PCT. However, the following weekend (27th 28th) im going down to the keys with my girlfriend and were for sure going to want to go out at least one of those nights.Just to clarify i will have been done with PCT for a week at this time. I know that drinking is not optimal, but is it terrible for myself if i have lets say 4 shots of tequila. I feel amazing right now, no lethargy, loss of strength, weight, etc. which im really stoked on considering im almost done with pct....advice? thanks!

Go ahead and enjoy yourself bro, unless your a national level competitor where every little thing you do matters

absolutely man thats my thought process as well, thanks! just wanted to make sure that i won't magically wake up small as shit haha my psycho mind kicking in...Im also planning on going on a little mini-cut around the 25th of july (be off pct for over a month) because i gained a little bit more fat than i would have liked too this cycle haha

ya they will but who cares if your not that serious about it..

Totally agree with this. Imo unless your competing theres no need to let our lifestyle get in the way of having fun every now and then.. As long as the majority of the time your diet and training is in check you will continue to progress. 10 steps forward, 1 step back.

you could drink a whole bottle of tequila one night and it aint gona change shit if you do it only once... Its the habit that kills..
Sometimes ill eat a whole sugar pie then go back on track with my diet...i think it may actually help to fuck up the diet once in a while...like once a month or something....

thanks everyone glad to hear...not entirely sure and probably pretty noobish of me to say however, i feel 100% recovered..obviously i know its not certain unless i get bloods which i will in about a month...but no lethargy, have kept almost all strength, intensity is right where i want it, and still get the wood in the morning and whenever its needed...my diet is in check and i train hard so i will be happy to enjoy myself every now and again. thanks all!

Back