PCT for coming off of 4 year cycle

Thank u

_ 75iu ED HMG ( 8 75s on hand)
- 1000iu HMG E3D (10k iu on hand)

Plenty of chlomid,nolva and AI.

Might blast the HMG ED for 8 then 1000iu HCG E3D.

If that was me, I would run the HMG every other day at 75iu, then go to the HCG at 1000-1500 iu every 3 days. 1250iu gives you easier dosing if you get it in 5000iu increments. I would think that be a decent place to start.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

If that was me, I would run the HMG every other day at 75iu, then go to the HCG at 1000-1500 iu every 3 days. 1250iu gives you easier dosing if you get it in 5000iu increments. I would think that be a decent place to start.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Ok I'll start there and let u know. Thank u sir.

Ok I'll start there and let u know. Thank u sir.
Well I did my first pin ever yesterday! Fear of needles is over.
Like you said shark week, you felt something going on in your nuts. It feels kind of like a little bit of pressure, but not too much. I woke up ready to impregnate someone though and it's been a long time since that.

Well I did my first pin ever yesterday! Fear of needles is over.
Like you said shark week, you felt something going on in your nuts. It feels kind of like a little bit of pressure, but not too much. I woke up ready to impregnate someone though and it's been a long time since that.

Yea, the little insulin pins are pretty painless. My balls hurt for probably the first week on hcg, and then again when I was on the SERMS.

I got bloods done today, since I've been having some high estrogen symptoms when i really shouldn't be. Should have results tomorrow.

Yea, the little insulin pins are pretty painless. My balls hurt for probably the first week on hcg, and then again when I was on the SERMS.

I got bloods done today, since I've been having some high estrogen symptoms when i really shouldn't be. Should have results tomorrow.

You get the tests cheap. My insurance sucks right now. One lab wanted $250 cash. Do u need a script for most private labs?

I only did AI during my last show, EOD.

So you basically buy the order from privatemdlabs then go to LabCorp to draw the blood....then they send it to privatemdlabs and show u results?

Yes, go to privatemdlabs, and buy the test you want. When you check out you will search for nearby labs that they work with. You then select one of those while checking out on privatemdlab's site.

One more update. Slowly making progress. Not sure why my estrogen feels like its through the roof. I took some adex, seems like it was too much.

Planning to taper off the serms over the next 2-3 weeks, and see where I end up. It seems like worst case scenario would be extended serm dosing for fertility, then possibly TRT after that. Hopeful that isnt necessary, but we will see. Still planning for the semen analysis in roughly 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Your LH/FSH show normal? That'd good right? Means they are awake?
Do you NEED the trt or just want it to keep high test levels?

Hope u figure out the Estrogen thing

Thanks for the update. Your LH/FSH show normal? That'd good right? Means they are awake?
Do you NEED the trt or just want it to keep high test levels?

Hope u figure out the Estrogen thing

That's correct, but they are likely inflated from being on clomid/nolva. Over the past 3 weeks they have risen by 3-4 points, so atleast things seem to still work.

This is why I'm planning to taper off the serms, and see if lh/fsh/test fall off afterwards. I am unsure if I will need the trt or not, hoping not, but it's a possibility.

I dont understand the side effects I'm getting. Very anxious, emotional, tender nipples, etc. This is all with estrogen under the measurable range. Atleast I'm pretty confident I shouldn't be getting any gyno, but still annoying/concerning.

That's correct, but they are likely inflated from being on clomid/nolva. Over the past 3 weeks they have risen by 3-4 points, so atleast things seem to still work.

This is why I'm planning to taper off the serms, and see if lh/fsh/test fall off afterwards. I am unsure if I will need the trt or not, hoping not, but it's a possibility.

I dont understand the side effects I'm getting. Very anxious, emotional, tender nipples, etc. This is all with estrogen under the measurable range. Atleast I'm pretty confident I shouldn't be getting any gyno, but still annoying/concerning.
Hopefully IMT or someone else can chime in about the estrogen. I haven't done enough research yet. However, I was super emotional after my show when I didn't do a PCT. I got edema and all that fun stuff. No gyno

Hopefully IMT or someone else can chime in about the estrogen. I haven't done enough research yet. However, I was super emotional after my show when I didn't do a PCT. I got edema and all that fun stuff. No gyno

From researching, it seems tamoxifen can cause elevated progesterone response. Going to drop the nolva, and just taper off the clomid. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Does anyone have any good cures for elevated progesterone or prolactin? It looks like vitamin b6 can help. Any idea what dose to take?

Last edited:

That's gotta be the clomid. It mimics the effects of estrogen on some level which is why many men cannot tolerate any prolonged use of clomid. Myself included.

Last edited:
That's gotta be the clomid. It mimics the effects of estrogen on some level which is why many men cannot tolerate any prolonged use of clomid. Myself included.

Does it seem odd that it is only one nipple having the issues? Hormones are a real motherfucker

Thinking of just dropping the serms all together, if necessary I can just run a low dose AI to keep hpta function up.

I had gyno from elevated E due to med side effects and my right nipple was the most sensitive and sometimes the only one with sensations. It was also slightly bigger when I had them removed.

I have no idea on PCT drugs.

I had gyno from elevated E due to med side effects and my right nipple was the most sensitive and sometimes the only one with sensations. It was also slightly bigger when I had them removed.

I have no idea on PCT drugs.

My confusion comes from the fact that my estradiol is < 5.

Decided to drop all the serms, and see if everything balances out.

FYI:
FDA warns that biotin can* Interference with.. "follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, sex-hormone binding globulin, estradiol, progesterone, testosterone."....

* *https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5951654/*

I take high amount of biotin. Not sure if you do, sharkweek. Says to stop taking it 48-72 hours prior to collection

Back