PCT for coming off of 4 year cycle

Good deal. Since you decided not to do the test prop bleed down make sure you wait plenty of time between last shot and starting the nolva and clomid. 500 mg of Test E would take three weeks to bleed down to the point where you should start. It would be fine to be taking the HCG during those three weeks.

Roger that, I calculated the bleed down for my I previous pins. They were both 250mg, one was 9 days ago, and then the previous one before that was 16 days ago. Looks like blood levels should be under 100mg roughly 14 days after last pin. From what I have read that should correlate to a roughly natural test level. Based on starting hcg tomorrow (day 10) I should be starting serms between day 24 and 30 depending on hcg time.

I have been taking some low dose nolva 12.5mg/day) for the past week or so due some gyno concerns. Along with 10mg of aromasin every day as an AI. Should I take a break on either of those? I know I will need an AI while taking the hcg, any harm in continuing the nolva at the low dose during hcg? A small side note: I have some dull aching in my testicles the last couple days kind of on off. I know the last time I ran a pct, they were pretty sore for about the first two weeks of Oct, but I cant imagine a super low nolva dose is doing that already.

Last edited:
If a receptor that reads estrogen is getting a "no estrogen" signal that's what it gets and that's what nolva and clomid do. They just take up receptor space and do not activate them.

My endo shut off a conversation quickly when I brought up nolva/clomid and exactly what receptors and where they actually effect the body.

I was in for gyno due to epilepsy meds. Rather than deal with increased estrogen with am AI he wanted to use nolva or clomid. I asked about bones and my brain since I'm epileptic.

AI plus some SERMS may be enough to cause your brain to send out some signals for more test.

2-3 weeks of HCG after a 4 year cycle. Wow. I wish you well man.

What is the advantage of running the hcg longer if the testes are producing testosterone? My understanding of the purpose of hcg is that its main advantage is that it will quickly produce a strong lh signal in order to get the testes up and running. Once they are running you want to get the upper end of the hpta running and producing it's own lh/fsh with the use of serms. Once that is going the goal is to then get them be back to auto-regulating themselves without exogenous substances.

If I am wrong, please correct me; i genuinely want to know more about the process. Do you just feel that they will not be making testosterone after 2-3 weeks? I assume the bloodwork at 2 weeks would confirm whether they are working or not?

Thanks.

What is the advantage of running the hcg longer if the testes are producing testosterone? My understanding of the purpose of hcg is that its main advantage is that it will quickly produce a strong lh signal in order to get the testes up and running. Once they are running you want to get the upper end of the hpta running and producing it's own lh/fsh with the use of serms. Once that is going the goal is to then get them be back to auto-regulating themselves without exogenous substances.

If I am wrong, please correct me; i genuinely want to know more about the process. Do you just feel that they will not be making testosterone after 2-3 weeks? I assume the bloodwork at 2 weeks would confirm whether they are working or not?

Thanks.

man HCG is sho cheap, i pin it all the time during my cycle to keep my boys alive and well.

I hear you! from the advice that you have received, how are you going to proceed bro?

Proceeding mistly as planned. Got my hcg today, so this is day 10 since last test pin.

1) Going to start the hcg at 1000IU per day starting tonight. Planning to do that for 14 days.

Get bloodwork.

If bloodwork is iffy, or i dont feel like I'm back online i will run an additional 10 days at 500iu.

If bloodwork looks ok, and testicles have grown in size I am going to begin the clomid/nolva at 50/40 for two weeks, then 25/20 for two weeks, then just nolva at 20 for two weeks. I may increase the 3rd/4th week if I dont feel everything is good, and then just run 20mg of nolva for an additional two weeks

Probably get bloodwork here, just to see where levels are at. If everything is good I will wait another 8 weeks and get final bloodwork done. If not, I will evaluate based on the bloodwork. May need to get blood at 14-16 weeks also.

So I am looking at 14-24 days of hcg, and then 6-8 weeks of serms, with bloodwork atleast twice, most likely 3 times.

I am planning to run an AI atleast through the first two weeks of serms, but likely all the way through, and possibly a small dose a couple weeks past the nolva.

Hoping for the best, trying to plan for the worst. Which I guess at this point is not recovering, at which point I will evaluate the options based on the bloodwork results. I will try to keep this thread updated with progress, so people can learn not to do what I did, and also to get an idea of recovery if they already are in a similar situation.

You should get some Aromasin. That would definitely help instead of Arimidex. Look it up

You should get some Aromasin. That would definitely help instead of Arimidex. Look it up
I was trying to, no luck so far. Day 2 of hcg so far, feeling ok, balls have been kind of sore/achy on and off for probably 4 days now. No noticeable size change. Not feeling as tired as I thought I would, libido and everything still good.

I was trying to, no luck so far. Day 2 of hcg so far, feeling ok, balls have been kind of sore/achy on and off for probably 4 days now. No noticeable size change. Not feeling as tired as I thought I would, libido and everything still good.

hey hows your boners holding up? can you get it up and keep it up? and squirt long after?

Ive only done hug once for a short while. One bottle worth years ago. Needless to say I look like a neutered bulldog :insane:

I’m interested in it now that I’ve listened to the knowledgeable folk here. How much and how long should I run it to get my balls back? Also would I actually blow loads with way more volume? Because if I go without blowing a load for three or four days I can shoot someone eyes out. :wackit:

Thanks.

For a cycle that is mild, in terms of doses and cycle length,
say 8-10 weeks on 500mg of test, 2-3 weeks of a high dose blast of HCG is likely adequate as shutdown shouldn't be extreme to the point of losing half or more your testicular volume. Also, if you were on a longer, heavier cycle but ran HCG fairly regularly throughout the cycle at a safe maintenance dose then you would simply increase the HCG dose/frequency for 3-6 weeks leading up to your PCT. In your case, however, having been on for four years without HCG you most likely are severely shutdown and will likely not ever be able to recover full testosterone production due to leydig cell damage that occurs from the inactivity, there are a few miracle cases where some men never used HCG and claim to recover most of their production after years on gear (such as Lee Priest and Dave Palumbo) but for most people it is wise to take a more aggressive approach to "coming off". Look up Dr. Rand on YouTube and soak in some of his advice on the use of HCG for men coming off long term TRT- this should definitely give you a good base to understanding how to properly use HCG for coming off a long term cycle or TRT, etc. Dr. Rand states that after being on long term TRT the testicles are like diesel engines in that they need time to get "up and running". He goes on to say that blasting high amounts of HCG for a couple weeks is simply not enough time to optimize testicular function no matter how high a dose you try to use and that anything above 500iu per day has diminishing returns and more estrogenic sides to deal with. He says he has his guys start HCG at 500iu EOD for at least 3 weeks or ideally 6 weeks before your last pin of test, then continue while esters are clearing. Blood work two weeks into HCG use or SERM use is not accurate as your levels may be temporary boosted from the medicine. What you need to check are you levels AFTER being off HCG and SERMS for at least a few weeks and only then will you know where you stand in terms of true natural testosterone production. I promise I'm not just trying to make you waste your money on extra HCG, I tried coming off in the past with little to no HCG and I suffered. Stock up with at least 2-3 bottles it's affordable if you know your sources. Be careful and take care.

Last edited:
How to update android firmware and Free download ?

Free Downloads all conception android firmware
device. Realize loaded handbook for update android firmware. Determine and upgrade firmware on you device..
New hand out software in place of android device. Download and update android firmware driver latest version.

Root android with or without PC Escalate by means of Stage

Harmonious of the a- ways to raise transportable implement presentation is to stretch through rooting prepare,
consequently knowing how to motherland android . with or without PC step by step is very formidable looking for anyone.
Gadgets producers purposely taper off its products capabilities but it can easily be increased if purposely made industriousness is used.
Holler we resolve let slip you more about it.

How to Root android with or without PC Step by means of Stage

One of the most ways to raise movable appliance carrying out is to succumb through rooting prepare,
that being so crafty how to rhizome android with or without PC move by means of measure is bare important looking for anyone.
Gadgets producers purposely de-escalate its products capabilities but it can easily be increased if purposely made request is used.
Shout we will let slip you more upon it.

For a cycle that is mild, in terms of doses and cycle length,
say 8-10 weeks on 500mg of test, 2-3 weeks of a high dose blast of HCG is likely adequate as shutdown shouldn't be extreme to the point of losing half or more your testicular volume. Also, if you were on a longer, heavier cycle but ran HCG fairly regularly throughout the cycle at a safe maintenance dose then you would simply increase the HCG dose/frequency for 3-6 weeks leading up to your PCT. In your case, however, having been on for four years without HCG you most likely are severely shutdown and will likely not ever be able to recover full testosterone production due to leydig cell damage that occurs from the inactivity, there are a few miracle cases where some men never used HCG and claim to recover most of their production after years on gear (such as Lee Priest and Dave Palumbo) but for most people it is wise to take a more aggressive approach to "coming off". Look up Dr. Rand on YouTube and soak in some of his advice on the use of HCG for men coming off long term TRT- this should definitely give you a good base to understanding how to properly use HCG for coming off a long term cycle or TRT, etc. Dr. Rand states that after being on long term TRT the testicles are like diesel engines in that they need time to get "up and running". He goes on to say that blasting high amounts of HCG for a couple weeks is simply not enough time to optimize testicular function no matter how high a dose you try to use and that anything above 500iu per day has diminishing returns and more estrogenic sides to deal with. He says he has his guys start HCG at 500iu EOD for at least 3 weeks or ideally 6 weeks before your last pin of test, then continue while esters are clearing. Blood work two weeks into HCG use or SERM use is not accurate as your levels may be temporary boosted from the medicine. What you need to check are you levels AFTER being off HCG and SERMS for at least a few weeks and only then will you know where you stand in terms of true natural testosterone production. I promise I'm not just trying to make you waste your money on extra HCG, I tried coming off in the past with little to no HCG and I suffered. Stock up with at least 2-3 bottles it's affordable if you know your sources. Be careful and take care.

Thanks for the reply, I did look him up, lots of good info. I have 13,000 IU of hcg left, after running 1000iu/day for the past two. I will see about getting more, but unsure if I will be able to in a timely manner. It seems you would suggest maybe taking that at 500iu for the next 26 days, as opposed to 1000cc first the next 13 days?

Would running the first 5000iu at 1000iu/day, and going to 500iu/day for the following 20 days be a better plan in your opinion? I preloaded the first 5000iu hcg into slin pins with 1000IU in each.There seems to be a huge variation in thoughts/protocols with hcg administration. I am somewhat uncomfortable with going eod, because of the short half life. I'm unsure if it's the same with hcg, but I always try to keep blood levels of androgens at as stable a level as possible.

Ive only done hug once for a short while. One bottle worth years ago. Needless to say I look like a neutered bulldog :insane:

I’m interested in it now that I’ve listened to the knowledgeable folk here. How much and how long should I run it to get my balls back? Also would I actually blow loads with way more volume? Because if I go without blowing a load for three or four days I can shoot someone eyes out. :wackit:

I'm continually seeing conflicting opinions, my initial thought would be to run it at like 250iu/day if you are on and see if you get any additional size or the dull ache.

Sperm only accounts for like 2% of semen volume, so shouldn't be a noticeable change.

Our testicles get a daily dose of LH and FSH. An endocrinologist told me a mans daily high (morning) can be double his low (night). A real "natural" TRT would be a very small daily dose in the morning.

TRT dudes arguably have a competative advantage since the blood levels are so stable. At midnight when a natty dude has lower T I'm still at my level. My up and down is over a 3.5 day span not 24 hrs. I have several hours a day, for about 2 days, with "high testosterone".

I went off and on HCG and noticed no change in volume, color, consistency of ejaculate. Going back onto it the aches would be relieved by relieving myself some.

Back