Pct... Hcg... Help help need help fast!!!

Unleashed-Beast

I just started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a couple days ago...

My buddy said to take 47 units everyday till its done. Friday I finish my vars and my last test shot.. 2 weeks after my last test shot im going to be doing clomid...

My question is, am i doing it right taking the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) everyday?

well I learned to take it while im on the cycle.. I started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after 3 weeks of my test cycle.. and going to take it 10 weeks one week before I start my pct..(clomid)

also how much bac water did u mix ?

are u using a 5000iu bottle?

Im using a 5000iu bottle and I mixed 2ml of bac water... that makes it 2500iu so on a slin pin.. im shooting at 20 .. thats 500iu

well I learned to take it while im on the cycle.. I started Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) after 3 weeks of my test cycle.. and going to take it 10 weeks one week before I start my pct..(clomid)

also how much bac water did u mix ?

are u using a 5000iu bottle?

Im using a 5000iu bottle and I mixed 2ml of bac water... that makes it 2500iu so on a slin pin.. im shooting at 20 .. thats 500iu

I got it off my friend what was already premixed. He had it left over from his cycle which he didnt use so he gave me his.

Its a small vile, it was about half full.

But am I okay taking it everyday?
47 units? I was just reading some guys take it every 4-5 days...

Do not take it every day for pct, wait till the test clears ur system and split ehat u got into 3 shots and take one shot every 3 day. Ps if ur Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was not refrigerated its usless and go buy some more.

Most will agree that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should not be used during pct. The two week interim period is debatable. 47iu/ed? Where did your buddy get this number?

Poly

Back