PCT or Bridge Between Cycles Advice Please

Lil Robo

Hello.

Im nearing the end of my Tren E/Test E cycle in new year and would like some advice on doing a full PCT or bridging ready for my next cycle.

How would you dose substances for bridging and would you only use test to bridge. I would like some advice on the whole bridging if possible. Im not looking at starting a family and next cycle will start end of march-ish so doing a PCT to start natural test just to shut it down again seems pointless but please advice im here to learn off you experienced lot.

also what are the advantages for doing a PCT over bridging and vice versa.

thank you

Hi
You need to do the Full PCT. Blasting and cruising is a straight ticket to TRT for life. If you don't want to inject for the rest of your life, give your body a break.

Your PCT should look something like this:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Clomid 75/50/50/50

This is when you can start your next cycle. Time on + Time between last pin and PCT + PCT. So if you did a 12 wk cycle with long test ester like e or c, you need to wait 18 weeks before you can start another cycle.

Last edited:
to explain why you need to full pct and take time off from everything...
While your on your androgen receptors are taking a heavy load, your hpta is going haywire as well as stress on many systems in your body. If you aren't using hcg intra cycle your leydig cells(testicular cells) are inactive. long periods of inactivity can cause permanent damage to your leydig cells.
A proper pct brings your hpta back into proper running order, which includes getting your leydig cells running, and hopefully cleaning out your liver. Your androgen receptors need time off from such a heavy load to get back to being normal. (ex. if you don't smoke or drink for a long period of time you get more sensitive to doing either).
A good break inbetween cycles allows your body to "clean up" so that you remain a normally functioning person.

Back