Pct time and wanted some advice for doses

Integra9807

What's going on this is my first post ! Just had a amazing 1st cycle with test e at 500 mg a week split into 2 pins. Ive gotten great gains from it! Really wanted to work on getting bigger shoulders and lats, and I have succeeded!! My bench went from 220 lbs to 315 lbs. every week my strength increased. Every week I was getting more and more complements..So happy with the gains I made,I put on about 18 lbs, I used aromasin twice a week after week 4. Worked out 6 days a week, really focused on 1 body part at a time. Whatever I worked out on a Monday, I I worked it out on a Saturday... My rest day was every Sunday with 2 cheat meals that day.... I feel more accomplished, I feel confident and I feel like I want to f***k every minute of the day after I have already lol. Now it's time for the hard part and PCT (Post cycle therapy) what should I expect from this, mood, sensitivity, also should I go from 6 days of week hard to 3 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off Etc?

My whole cycle consisted and still continues

500 mg test e, 2 pins a week
12.5 mg of aromasin 2 times a week

2 weeks after last pin, will start Clomid at 100 mg 2weeks and then 50 mg 2 weeks and nolvadex 20 mg a 4 weeks

Low dose of ostarine for no surpresson

Humanafort (very good for test boost) made from chicken embryos, growth hormone

Milk Thistle & N-Acetyl Cycstine (liver)

Saw Palmetto & Nettle Root (prostate)

Hawthorne Berry & Celery Seed (blood pressure and joint lubricant)

Red Yeast Rice (cholesterol)

Fish Oil

Multivitamin

Whey protein

Last edited:
the pct looks fine. you dont need anything more than the clomid and nolva..

i recommend you up your saturated fats in pct and add zinc to your diet to help create natty test..

If your bollocks are still tied to your arse you may want to consider some HCG. That's if you have suffered testicular atrophy while on course

im not an expert on that compound.. i dont know if it causes suppression..

im not an expert on that compound.. i dont know if it causes suppression..

It does slightly suppress, when I have run it in the past (purposely came off to have children) I ran HCG for last 3 weeks of cycle, last HCG shot was with last shot of test prop. Wait a week and then continue pct as normal. I found proviron to help a lot as well when I started to crash. They say that can slightly suppress but I still got the job done. If I knew about Cailis at the time I would have used that instead tho.

12.5 mgs of aromasin twice a week? Typically that dose is taken daily. I agree with keeping everything out of your pct but nolva and clomid. Test boosters are complete shit and a waste of money. Toss it in the trash for best results...

Yea I don't have any gyno related issues what so ever so I figured I just used the AI twice a week and it kept me perfect

I didn't use any hcg, I could have gotten it however my my boys shrank very little to none, I'm going to check Cailis though

I understand that thanks but controlling it it's used for thanks.. Just got off a cycle I don't any advice for aromasin, I have that under control, I just needed advice as to feelings on pct

Back