Peaked Biceps Genetic Or Are There Ways To Get Them....

infar250

Ok guys, besides using synthol......... are peaked biceps genetic or are there certain exercises u can do to get them......... on a pumped day my arms are about a decent 17inches or so...... but they are not peaked they have shape and everything but i want peak like scott steiner shape like that.......I also have friend and his arms are the same size as mine and he has a peak in his bi's but as far as i can remember he always had them even before he started working out........ when he was a 14 yr old fat kid.......... so are peaked biceps merely based from genetics or can certain exercises help give them shape....... my typica bicep workout consists of

standing straight bar 4x10
preachers 3x10
1x6
seated dumbells 3x10
1x8
and supermans 4 x 12
for those of you that dont know wut this is... it's whenu stand in the middle of a cable station and bring both cables to ur temples aka pyramids

(although some weaks i may swtich this to concentration)

some educate me on this peaked bi issue :confused:

I don't know how old you are or how tall, but it seem mine and most of my friends bis are getting a better peak with age and muscle maturity. I probably had 17-18 inch arms when i was 16 but they were flat, now they are about 19-20 depending on weight, and the peak has gotten better in the last year. This is completely an opinion based on my own experience.

You can do heavy hammer curls, but its basically genetic, meaning while you can approve appearance you can't change shape. I also like a bent concentration curl for a very strong contraction.

Back