Peg/peg300/peg400

DougoeFre5h said:
That doesnt have anything to do with PEG...or does it?
Yeah, I guess the first part he's just saying that she's wrong and then talks about what he does, I'll post over there to maybe get a clarification...sorry for the confusion. I think my position on this is clear from my post a few above.

Yes, as is mine. Im set on my views with PEG and orals. If you want to humor us with his reasoning that cool with me, but it wont be the first time I disagreed with his logic.

mranak - here's an obscene amount of info on PEG:
http://www.ironforlife.com/t3564-polyethylene-glycol-(peg)---(detailed).html

DocJ said:
mranak - here's an obscene amount of info on PEG:
http://www.ironforlife.com/t3564-polyethylene-glycol-(peg)---(detailed).html
Thanks. I'll give it a read sometime.

DougoeFre5h said:
Yes, as is mine. Im set on my views with PEG and orals. If you want to humor us with his reasoning that cool with me, but it wont be the first time I disagreed with his logic.
Here's his response:

No, it doesn't interfere or if it does it so minor it doesn't matter.

Remember, you digestive system is full of ACID and enzymes which can take care of water and/or oils/fat dissolved supplements.

Any with many other choices for carriers, why use something that "if it does..." when you can use something that "wont ever" interfere.

I rest my case.

DougoeFre5h said:
Any with many other choices for carriers, why use something that "if it does..." when you can use something that "wont ever" interfere.

I rest my case.
Final word...agreed.

DocJ said:
Here's his response:

No, it doesn't interfere or if it does it so minor it doesn't matter.

Remember, you digestive system is full of ACID and enzymes which can take care of water and/or oils/fat dissolved supplements.
http://www.chemicalanarchy.com/phpBB7/viewtopic.php?t=13800

I came across both this thread and that post with google.

I'm trying to understand more about using glycerol or whatever to make orals. eg Is glycerol typically used to make a suspension, micro-suspension, or solution

does this go for all orals or does it depend on what you are making
(ex) anadrol or d-bol
now as for this anhydrous EA over everclear, i know what everclear is what is the other stuff and where do you get it, and if you still need alcohol what is the amount needed for both to be added to your conversion

stg said:
does this go for all orals or does it depend on what you are making
(ex) anadrol or d-bol
now as for this anhydrous EA over everclear, i know what everclear is what is the other stuff and where do you get it, and if you still need alcohol what is the amount needed for both to be added to your conversion
anhydrous EA is pure ethyl alcohol (without water).

There is not a universal recipe for all orals.

ok i understand that now which one is best to use or does it depend
on what you are making
by this i mean the everclear or the anhydrous EA whenis it decided on which one to use with what you are making

You don't need pure ethyl alcohol. I'm not sure that anyone really does for these purposes, actually.

Hell, for many things vodka will do the trick.

In the majorty of cases everclear will work. Sometimes the chemical is just stubborn, in which case you should simply find a different delivery method. Will a suspension work - usually yes. You can choose to use PG, PEG or something else to hold your chemical in solution, but IMHO its going to hold it there all the way through your digestive system. PEG is poorly digested, incidentally its a very promising delivery method for injection where peptides and chemicals have terrible stability or active lives.

Back