People's take on oral vs injectable Winni:

Mr Perfect

It seems to me that the oral may yield a slight advantage however there is the added health concern as well. What's your take?

I've used injectable twice and got good results both times. Both times I didnt even use test because I didnt know I needed it. The 1st time was ok, probably because I was 22 and my natural test was hight but this time I was 29 and I felt like shit after 5 weeks on cuz I had no natural test. I wonder how awesome my results would have been if I took test at the same time. I think it would have been too obvious I was on AAS.

I wouldnt risk my liver and bother taking the oral even if it worked better.

when you take Winstrol (winny) orally it lowers SHBG-so you should buy the inject and inject one day and take orally one day-alternating

and run test with it or the SHBG lowering effects mean nothing

I would take it orally if I was going to bother with it now.
Injectable Winstrol (winny) seems to leave more scar tissue than I care for.
daily pins..

I love my micronized Winstrol (winny) depot...and it is active for 24h insteed of 9 like the oral, But right now I am runing oral on non training days and inject on training days with great resluts.

I since have started with the injectable Winni merging into wk four of EQ 300mg twice a week. I thought by taking one hundred mg every other day I would be fine. Less stabbing of my leg. I have to say that it has been one of the most painful experiences of my experience in wight lifting. Now I've been training for nine months consecutively and eating perfect. I'm five nine and 156 6%. I lost twenty four pounds in the past four months. I'm the leanest I've ever been but that has left me with lost muscle and I thought that by jumping on EQ and Winni I could take back some of the lost muscle memory and still look hard for Lake of the Ozarks next week. I'm in pain from that 100mg of Winni yesterday morning and I can hardly move my leg. My hole body hurts more than usual. Not sure if it's just from the slow acting ester that should be kicking in now coupled with the Winni and perhaps to much to fast. I'm going to try 50mg everyday instead. I've taken some pain killers so I can get my ass back into the gym today. I know this shit isn;t going to work if I don't...

Back