Peptide Company Busted!!!!!

toobigforyou

gettin' bigger
Just was reading on another forum that Purchase Peptides was busted and shut down so heads up guys. I personally never used them but I am sure some people here probably have. Apparently they are closed down and have some legal issues pending. I dont know what they were doing but whatever it is it cant be good. Probably stealing from people or something cause selling that stuff is legal so they must have done other stuff wrong to get arrested. Ill post up more info if I find it out but stay away man. One more reason just to go with rui, a legit fucking company. This is a funny lifestyle, even the legal stuff is shady as fuck and people rip you off. Scumbags.

Not sure if this is true. They did post on another board a new web link with the change from ".com" to ".net". The site looks the same otherwise. No explanation as to why the change though.

The US Government gave itself the power to seize domain names that violate US and / or International Law, provided it is clear they are targeting the US with their illegal actions. So if they were selling something that was not legal in the US, and was targeting US consumers, that could cause the US Government to take their domain name away.

Wondered what that whole deal was with the website change. Why is it something legal gets f-cked up? Gawd they gonna ruin it for everyone.

Back