Peptidesciencies anyone used?

RamboTheDog

Anyone ever bought/used peptides from peptidesciencies?? (apparently theres one called peptidescience without the "S" at the end and its not good)

I only found one forum topic from last year and everyone said good things about it, also eroids usually has reviews on websites and this peptidesciences has pretty much only positive reviews. Problem is that i cant seem to find any other forum topics or people talking about it, its not very cheap and from the little info i got they seem to be legit so what do you guys think

I am not planning on ordering IGF-1 since its defenetly fake like every other website, just ghrp-2 and cjc1295 w/o dac

Also another question i made in a previous topic that is still hanging is:

Can those peptide blends like GHRP-2 + CJC1295 no dac stay stable ?? because it is said that if you have 2 vials (one of each) and you mix both in the same serynge, you have to use it right away since it gets bad fast.

Thank you

Anyone ever bought/used peptides from peptidesciencies?? (apparently theres one called peptidescience without the "S" at the end and its not good)

I only found one forum topic from last year and everyone said good things about it, also eroids usually has reviews on websites and this peptidesciences has pretty much only positive reviews. Problem is that i cant seem to find any other forum topics or people talking about it, its not very cheap and from the little info i got they seem to be legit so what do you guys think

I am not planning on ordering IGF-1 since its defenetly fake like every other website, just ghrp-2 and cjc1295 w/o dac

Also another question i made in a previous topic that is still hanging is:

Can those peptide blends like GHRP-2 + CJC1295 no dac stay stable ?? because it is said that if you have 2 vials (one of each) and you mix both in the same serynge, you have to use it right away since it gets bad fast.

Thank you

RUI has the peps you're looking for. As for the peps, I would draw one days worth of GHRP in one syringe and a day's worth of CJC in another. Not a big deal, they're Slin pins I could poke all day haha

Carverelli, could you please link me in private message the website for that lab so i can check it out? thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
RUI is excellent, id bet any review you see that is bad is posted by their competition!

Last edited:
Back