peptide cycle advise...................

palmers

I was going to do
100mcg 3x day of both cjc 1295-nodac and ghrp-6 for 3months, if it goes well I will do more and add gw501516
morning-after workout- before bed
no food 2 hours before and 30mins after

also ive read it increases prolactin should I get prami?
what should I expect after a shot, to know whether it is bunk or not?

also towards the end I will do a tne, dbol, superdrol cycle for 3-4 weeks to see how well peps influence a cycle

Last edited:
I'm new to peptides and I've been on them for over 2 weeks (I'm using mod grf and ghrp2). I've noticed insane puffy nipples on cycle. I've been dosing B6 and have prami on hand although i try not to take the prami because it gives me a hangover type feeling the next day. I'm prone to prolactin sides. GHRP6 is milder than 2 tho. I had a feeling mine was bunk until I noticed my nails and hair were growing ridiculously fast. Also, you might feel some tingling in your hands or feet a few days to a week in.

i never had prog issue with these peps, but i would rec start prami low to avoid any sides. like 0.25mg dose even. I always have a btl on hand just in case.
what prami dose you using?

I havent experience the PRL effect either. Its weird cause while it increases it everything I have read shows it is still within the normal range. Either way you have to treat the symptom.
Prami you have to start out at a low dose like juced said. .25mg for at least a week. Take at night, before bed, with food in stomach. After a week you can go up to .5mg. I have never had to go over that.

Caber and prami do the same thing. They are both dopamine agonists. With caber you dose it like twice a week whereas with prami you have to take it every day. Caber in liquid form is not stable, but prami is. Prami is also a hell of a lot cheaper. Try vitamin B6 first, but definitely get some prami on hand just in case the B6 doesn't cut it.

I'm new to peptides and I've been on them for over 2 weeks (I'm using mod grf and ghrp2). I've noticed insane puffy nipples on cycle. I've been dosing B6 and have prami on hand although i try not to take the prami because it gives me a hangover type feeling the next day. I'm prone to prolactin sides. GHRP6 is milder than 2 tho. I had a feeling mine was bunk until I noticed my nails and hair were growing ridiculously fast. Also, you might feel some tingling in your hands or feet a few days to a week in.

Don't wait on the prami

Caber and prami do the same thing. They are both dopamine agonists. With caber you dose it like twice a week whereas with prami you have to take it every day. Caber in liquid form is not stable, but prami is. Prami is also a hell of a lot cheaper. Try vitamin B6 first, but definitely get some prami on hand just in case the B6 doesn't cut it.
I do believe Jimithing talked about the difference of caber and prami.

Cabergoline and Pramipexole are both dopamine agonists. However, prami targets more dopamine receptors. Caber is almost exclusively a d2 receptor agonist while prami targets all of these: D2S, D2L, D3, D4 receptors.

Did I get that right Jimi?

I always go with prami over caber. More effective.

to go back to the question, OP with ghrp-6 a good indicator of quality is insane hunger. i've never run it myself but i've read many logs and it seems to cause a huge increase in appetite, and some decent bloating. those are usually good indicators.

I do believe Jimithing talked about the difference of caber and prami.

Cabergoline and Pramipexole are both dopamine agonists. However, prami targets more dopamine receptors. Caber is almost exclusively a d2 receptor agonist while prami targets all of these: D2S, D2L, D3, D4 receptors.

Did I get that right Jimi?

I always go with prami over caber. More effective.

Exactly right. The importance of Prami hitting those other receptors, especially the d3 receptor, is that it (d3) plays a vital role in male sexual function. Thats one of the primary adverse side effects of elevated PRL.

what should I expect after a shot, to know whether it is bunk or not?

In all seriousness it can be near impossible to tell, especially after one shot. While GHRP-6 increases appetite for some, it doesnt for all and it does it in varying degrees. When I ran it I did get a slight increase but it was a few shots in and it was far from an out of control increase. Over time I knew they were legit because of increased fat burning, improved sense of well being, improved recovery. All the signs of legit low dose GH administration.
The best thing you can do to ensure legitimacy is use high quality US made peptides from a company that offers lypholized peps and the relevant peptides they sell (like igf) are recombinantly synthesized. All the things to look into before purchasing and dont just take their word for it, find out for sure.
I used rui and was very pleased. In fact I wont get my peptides anywhere else. Wait for a sale and stock up.
How long are you running this for?

I have 12 weeks on the way, but if it goes smoothly ill prob go another 12 weeks

Sweet. Thats almost exactly how I approached it. I initially had enough for just over 3 months and up running almost 7. Just want to do a fair "test" if you will to see if there was gonna be benefit and I saw enough to keep going for sure.

so I have ghrp-6 and cjc 1295-nodac on the way and as soon as I approve of its quality I was going to order more stuff so I was thinking of doing a cycle like this......

Ghrp-6 100mcg 3x d morning, after work, and pwo

cjc 1295 nodac 100mcg 3x d morning, after work, and pwo(postworkout) 24 weeks

igf-lr3 30mcg bilaterally/d chest,butt, calves repeat pwo 50 days on 50 off 50 on

gw501516 5- 10mg morning 24 weeks

steroids (test, diabolix, superdrol prob) last 6-8 weeks of pep cycle

o and prami at .25/d throughout

what yall think?

Last edited:
so I have ghrp-6 and cjc 1295-nodac on the way and as soon as I approve of its quality I was going to order more stuff so I was thinking of doing a cycle like this......

Ghrp-6 100mcg 3x d morning, after work, and pwo

cjc 1295 nodac 100mcg 3x d morning, after work, and pwo(postworkout) 24 weeks

igf-lr3 30mcg bilaterally/d chest,butt, calves repeat pwo 50 days on 50 off 50 on

gw501516 5- 10mg morning 24 weeks

steroids (test, diabolix, superdrol prob) last 6-8 weeks of pep cycle

o and prami at .25/d throughout

what yall think?

What is the goal ? I only ask cause i see ghrp6 which is usually in a bulk situation and gw which is really used to cut most of the time so I am curious.

its to bulk, I just want the gw cause I hear about how it increases cardio dramatically and despite me bulking I really wanna increase cardio... ill be able to maintain the calories I eat now tooo cause im switching from a labouring job to a desk job in sept!!!

its to bulk, I just want the gw cause I hear about how it increases cardio dramatically and despite me bulking I really wanna increase cardio... ill be able to maintain the calories I eat now tooo cause im switching from a labouring job to a desk job in sept!!!

Gotcha. Looks pretty good to me.

Back