Peptide cycle at 19

osborne3

Hey everyone, i'm 19 years old and have been puting of doing a steroid cycle untill i'm atleast 21 or older because apparently it is bad for you, but was curious as to whether or not running a peptide cycle is safe at my age? And if so what would be the best peptide stack to take?

Well peptides do not shut down your natural production that I am aware of, but it does coax the system to produce more. However, at 19 your hormones (HGH and Testosterone) is so high that taking anything may actually not be real beneficial. The same would hold true for 21. Typically hormones do not start to decline until after age 30 and even then in some people, they still run fairly strong. Example, there is a guy at my gym who is 54 and looks better than most people in their 20's who take steroids and he runs clean (not even supplements). Just some food for thought.

Take care,
Toshiro

GH peps don't shut down your natty production of it. HGH does, but GH peps do not. These peps will actually work better if you have an ample supply of HGH being produced by your body. An older person will not benefit as much as a younger person. Staying away from steroids at 19 is a good idea. Now I don't recommend peptide use still at your age, but if you choose to do so it would be a much safer option than AAS.

Thats awesome news, thanks for the replys. Now if I were to start to use peptides at my age what would you guys suggest for my first cycle?

I agree and also would not recommend peptides, AAS, or HGH at your age either. You have allot of naturally high hormone levels of all types at that age. Plus you are still growing and developing as a young adult. It will also help to get a few years of training under your belt so you know how your body responds to various food and lifting routines. Think of peptides as some extra icing on the cake so to speak. Hope that helps. :)

Hey everyone, i'm 19 years old and have been puting of doing a steroid cycle untill i'm atleast 21 or older because apparently it is bad for you, but was curious as to whether or not running a peptide cycle is safe at my age? And if so what would be the best peptide stack to take?
yeah its very bad for you you shoudl wait till 24+ not 21, most are nto finished developign till abotu the age of 25.. 20ish is juts the growth spurts. hold off till mid 20's or you may stop/mess up your development in hight AND in the body.

as for peptides.... they may not shut you down like aas, but keepin mind alot DONT have any long term studies, and NTO in young people, so i can not say go for it.

sorry

* if you had a gun to head over igf-1 des cycle or aas at 19 DEFF the igf-1 Des.
but again i DONT rec.

GH peps don't shut down your natty production of it. HGH does, but GH peps do not. These peps will actually work better if you have an ample supply of HGH being produced by your body. An older person will not benefit as much as a younger person. I think you got it backwards Staying away from steroids at 19 is a good idea. Now I don't recommend peptide use still at your age, but if you choose to do so it would be a much safer option than AAS.

in red.

sorry I dont agree HGH or GHRP peps still seem to be noticed most by older. just because you are older does not mean you have less in gland, less being put out sure..... but a CJC/GHRP combo at an older age i would be better then at some oen in there 20's in my op. just my op

I told the kid I didn't recommend it, but if he chose to do it it would be a safer option than AAS. Yeah theres no long term studies, but that could go the same for a 19 year old or a 40 year old.

in red.

sorry I dont agree HGH or GHRP peps still seem to be noticed most by older. just because you are older does not mean you have less in gland, less being put out sure..... but a CJC/GHRP combo at an older age i would be better then at some oen in there 20's in my op. just my op

I was wondering about that too. I would suspect it has greater benefit in someone older as they naturally do not produce as much GH. So by coaxing the body to release a little extra I would guess it could have a more positive impact.

I told the kid I didn't recommend it, but if he chose to do it it would be a safer option than AAS. Yeah theres no long term studies, but that could go the same for a 19 year old or a 40 year old.

One reason I posted that topic of how long your lab rat has used GHRH and GHRP's. Never heard of anyone burning out a gland, or having serious immediate damage. But I suppose anything is possible. I am hoping the long term benefit is all good ones. :)

Studies on ghrh and ghrp show the young are more sensitive or react better. So 50 MCG twice a day of a ghrp would be something to consider. Don't take the decision lightly know the effect of said compound and the hormone it is amplifying as well what side effects and diseases the elevation can cause and make a educated decision.

Back