Peptide cycle info for men and women

sarnold285

I was looking around for ways to cut into that last 10 pounds that are so hard to lose and run across use of peptides and hgh. I dont really want to inject hgh with the probable issues so decided i wanted to try a cycle of peptides. What im curious about is for what im looking for what would be the best 1 to use? How much each dose? How many times each week for how long? And how do i administer?
Also the other side of it my wife is looking to do the same. What peptides are better for women and im sure the cycle info is gonna be different. Additional gains are a good bonus for me but my wife is just looking to cut and maybe tone up. She has back issues so her exercise options are limited. I appreciate any info given cause there is actually very limited specific info out there for beginners to get a good idea on a starting point.

I was looking around for ways to cut into that last 10 pounds that are so hard to lose and run across use of peptides and hgh. I dont really want to inject hgh with the probable issues so decided i wanted to try a cycle of peptides. What im curious about is for what im looking for what would be the best 1 to use? How much each dose? How many times each week for how long? And how do i administer?
Also the other side of it my wife is looking to do the same. What peptides are better for women and im sure the cycle info is gonna be different. Additional gains are a good bonus for me but my wife is just looking to cut and maybe tone up. She has back issues so her exercise options are limited. I appreciate any info given cause there is actually very limited specific info out there for beginners to get a good idea on a starting point.

Also if anyone could give me a good source maybe a sponsor of this site where i could get it i would appreciate it dont want to go over seas if i dont have to.

It's called resurch dude. Google them, use the surch bar and the resurch furum.

That is what im doing dude. There is alot of info out there so im looking for experienced help to weed through the unnecessary info. If you dont know the answer to the question dont give your input. If you do have an idea of what im talking about CAUSE YOU HAVE DONE IT then i would appreciate your experience and recommendations. Otherwise anything you say is jsut theory and not what im looking for. Forums last time I checked is to discuss and ask to learn something. This site has been invaluable with alot of questions so save your google toolbar b.s. post

You are trying to lose weight and feel good doing it then I would recommend
CJC 1295 w/o DAC
Ipamorelin

each pinned 3 times daily at 80 mcg for you and 50mcg for her.

That is the mildest and most effective form of peptide assistance for weightloss. Other options are going to have more sides/ undesireable effects. But I dont do things for weight loss so i might not be the best person for you. I do everything in attempts to gain weight. lol Also I can tell you from a nutritional standpoint that calories are not the biggest issue. It is your energy intake and insulin response that has the most impact. Especially for those that seem to store it on their bellies. Do not consume fat and carbs together. The insulin response from the carbs will shuttle the fat to storage so to speak. Fat and carbs are energy. ANd for the slow metabolizer your body does not burn through that much energy at once so it gets stored. Always have protein before your carbs. Also Alternate carb/protein meals with fat/protein meals. Get rid of dairy. Just my opinion. I know it will work for you tho

That is what im doing dude. There is alot of info out there so im looking for experienced help to weed through the unnecessary info. If you dont know the answer to the question dont give your input. If you do have an idea of what im talking about CAUSE YOU HAVE DONE IT then i would appreciate your experience and recommendations. Otherwise anything you say is jsut theory and not what im looking for. Forums last time I checked is to discuss and ask to learn something. This site has been invaluable with alot of questions so save your google toolbar b.s. post

Oh snap!

Yes i do know the preferred method is injection but there is also sublingual ones from what i have read on various sites. No idea How effective those are though

Like I said you have to inject real pepetides. Just like they sale hcg as drops and they do nothing. Your diet is going to help you lose weight more than some peptide is. GH could help but it takes time for GH to have a big change on the body as far as weight loss.

You are trying to lose weight and feel good doing it then I would recommend
CJC 1295 w/o DAC
Ipamorelin

each pinned 3 times daily at 80 mcg for you and 50mcg for her.

That is the mildest and most effective form of peptide assistance for weightloss. Other options are going to have more sides/ undesireable effects. But I dont do things for weight loss so i might not be the best person for you. I do everything in attempts to gain weight. lol Also I can tell you from a nutritional standpoint that calories are not the biggest issue. It is your energy intake and insulin response that has the most impact. Especially for those that seem to store it on their bellies. Do not consume fat and carbs together. The insulin response from the carbs will shuttle the fat to storage so to speak. Fat and carbs are energy. ANd for the slow metabolizer your body does not burn through that much energy at once so it gets stored. Always have protein before your carbs. Also Alternate carb/protein meals with fat/protein meals. Get rid of dairy. Just my opinion. I know it will work for you tho

Thank you that is very helpful. How long should my cycle be? Till i reach desired bf% and is there a definate place to inject i read some do it in the torso but that was new for me so not sure if it was correct?

I would rec sermorelin and ghrp2 combop, but this boosts hgh out put, so if you want to avoid hgh in all forms... maybe peptides are no for you..

check out my stickes in the peptide section near top, might give you some ideas.

Yes i do know the preferred method is injection but there is also sublingual ones from what i have read on various sites. No idea How effective those are though

Yoru wrong. its injects.... yes there is BS hypes orally used ones... its not stable its for INJECTION, if you dont like that idea then you need to look at something else like extra green tea and other things of that sort...

almost like the BS HCG drops that they are scamming people with.... its FOR INJECTION..

Thank you that is very helpful. How long should my cycle be? Till i reach desired bf% and is there a definate place to inject i read some do it in the torso but that was new for me so not sure if it was correct?

No way of giving you a definitive answer as far as how long it will take to reach your goals. I would cycle one month at a time and take a week off. Continue this until you reach your goal. It will not do the work for you and diet is paramount to your success. It will give you aid and accelerate the process.

I say.... clean up your and your wife's diet, get a solid routine then when you both max out, add some supplements... not sure but I sense fear of needles here... is that the issue???

I used to be terrified... I thought of them as a bad thing, being sick and creepy hospitals and now I think of it as something helping me be better... plus you do not go into your veins... I actually now look forward to my pins!!! They aren't that bad...

Get your woman on here to do her own research and talk to us ladies... there is tons of knowledge posted here and other forums...

I say.... clean up your and your wife's diet, get a solid routine then when you both max out, add some supplements... not sure but I sense fear of needles here... is that the issue???

I used to be terrified... I thought of them as a bad thing, being sick and creepy hospitals and now I think of it as something helping me be better... plus you do not go into your veins... I actually now look forward to my pins!!! They aren't that bad...

Get your woman on here to do her own research and talk to us ladies... there is tons of knowledge posted here and other forums...

Yeah that was a concern of hers(into the blood) and yeah she is a little iffy about needles esp having to do it 3 or 4 times a day. I did tell her thats not a problem its not in blood and and that you get use to the injects once you find a site you like. I am on trt so i get my 1 a week IM so needles are not an issue for me. I prob cant get her on here to talk to the ladies that why im jsut trying to get a consensus for a starting pint im not so much worried about how i will do im jsut want to make sure i got it down for her.

No way of giving you a definitive answer as far as how long it will take to reach your goals. I would cycle one month at a time and take a week off. Continue this until you reach your goal. It will not do the work for you and diet is paramount to your success. It will give you aid and accelerate the process.

Thanks you for all your input been a great starting point.

I would rec sermorelin and ghrp2 combop, but this boosts hgh out put, so if you want to avoid hgh in all forms... maybe peptides are no for you..

check out my stickes in the peptide section near top, might give you some ideas.

Thank you andi was hoping you would give info on my post you seem to be one of the more knowledgeable in this particular area around here. I give your sticky a look see and if i want anything more specific i guess ill post on here unless there a more direct method.

Back