Peptide cycle....

StanG

k so Im thinking im going to run a a cjc-1293 / ghrp6 cycle. typical 100mcg- 3x/day of each. empty stomach. am / pwo/before bed.
Now Ive run gh and slin before and had great results doing slin&gh in am ....then slin and gh pre workout , then gh beofre bed. I was wondering how i might adapt this protocol to peps?

I would recommend ipamorelin dosed at 200mcg 3x per day with the cjc. Ipam doesnt have the hunger side effects of GHRP's.

If you want some hunger ghrp-2 is better and releases a ton of hgh. I get numb ass hands and very tired while on it.

GHRP-6 is good if you wanna increase your food intake but It will be impossible to inject before bed and fall asleep because you will be so damn hungry. With ghrp-2 I have to dose it at 50mcg or I cannot fall asleep.

I always wake up full 8 hours sleep like a baby while on these peptides. I love it, but not as strong as hgh of course

I'd get some mod grf longer half life compared to CJC 1293. I'd swap the ghrp 6 for hexarelin. I personally run Ipamorelin before bed other wise I'm starving.

Back