Peptides and MS

Big Hungry

Not Created Equal
i have a question, i have a friend with MS and goes for normal monthly treatments ( some type of infusions or chemo ) was weekly. for some of the guys with a of exp what peptides might help with something like ms ? i see articles on peptides for other illnesses but no research on people with ms, at least that i didn't see . thanks in advance for any info i appreciate it

hey i dont know of anything having to do with MS and peptide use but my mother has the disease so if anyone has any helpful info can you msg it to me? or email it doesnt matter thanks.

brandon.fogel@yahoo.com

I don't know the answer to your question but I have always wondered if AAS, GH, or peps would have any benefit for those who suffer from the disease. Its a devastating disease to have, I really feel for those who have it. I can't imagine what it would be like.

i know im a tottal newb at this and all but this doesnt effect my awesome research skills as a student lol on Wikipedia i know i know Wikipedia the best information site in the world but it can be informative and can lead you in the right direction sometimes with the references but anyways sorry for your friends condition and heres what Wikipedia says about ghrp:

"GHRP-6 may also affect the central nervous system by protecting neurons as well as increasing strength in a way very similar to the way certain steroids in the Dihydrotestosterone family do."

however i dont know much about ms either since im a computer science and computer engineering major(s) but i do know ms affects the cns central nervous system and ghrp can do good things so im told thru reading and my own research im sure the references will point you in the right direction if you have time to read i have posted them below i would go to local library or campus to research much better sources that are paid for that are unavailable to most of us hope the references help bud :) hell id just try it cant hurt right? but it would deff be a prolonged study

Korbonits M, Goldstone AP, Gueorguiev M, Grossman AB (2004). "Ghrelin--a hormone with multiple functions". Frontiers in neuroendocrinology 25 (1): 27***8211;68. DOI:10.1016/j.yfrne.2004.03.002. PMID 15183037.

Peñalva, A; Carballo, A; Pombo, M; Casanueva, FF; Dieguez, C (1993). "Effect of growth hormone (GH)-releasing hormone (GHRH), atropine, pyridostigmine, or hypoglycemia on GHRP-6-induced GH secretion in man". The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism 76 (1): 168***8211;71. PMID 8421084.

Camanni, F; Ghigo, E; Arvat, E (1998). "Growth hormone-releasing peptides and their analogs". Frontiers in neuroendocrinology 19 (1): 47***8211;72. DOI:10.1006/frne.1997.0158. PMID 9465289.

Adeghate, E; Ponery, AS (2002). "Ghrelin stimulates insulin secretion from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats". Journal of neuroendocrinology 14 (7): 555***8211;60. PMID 12121492.

McGirr, R; McFarland, MS; McTavish, J; Luyt, LG; Dhanvantari, S (2011). "Design and characterization of a fluorescent ghrelin analog for imaging the growth hormone secretagogue receptor 1a". Regulatory peptides 172 (1-3): 69***8211;76. DOI:10.1016/j.regpep.2011.08.011. PMID 21893106.

Last edited:
M.S. is an autoimmune disease. There are no peptides that can help. It's slowly degenerative. The best your friend can hope to do is take her meds regularly and slow the progression.

Is she on interferons?

Nope that didnt work, chemo now once a month i believe. An entire side of her body is numb, ar legs everything. Shes a trooper though toughs it out like a beast.

interesting what some of these peptides are can be capable of and most are understudied so who knows @ hungry lol location in a van ha ha you should make it in a van down by a river like off of Saturday night live

Last edited:
Back