Peptides: Tissue Growth & Protection and Practical use surrounding them *A must read*

now I am NOT jumping into the Tren JUST yet but I have been looking at it and see you mention it here and there.
would you think this to be a fairly safe and worth while cycle with igf1?

wk1-10 50mg trenA eod
wk1-12 500mg teste ew
wk1-10 30-40mcg IGF1LR3

Would you do something like this yourself?

Thanks! :)

great read...and a MUST read for anyone interested in peptides. thanks for gathering all this and putting it together J_P.

Some of the info is a bit old but good basics.

Here's some points to remember that are key:

A ghrh like mod-grf 1-29 or often referred to as cjc1295 w/o dac is a complete waste of time and money on it's own. It will not do anything for you unless you happen to be lucky enough to be in a natural gh pulse, and good luck with that.

A ghrp on it's own will cause a pulse of gh but no where near what it will in combination with a ghrh. Cjc1295 w/DAC (drug affinity complex) is for women. DAC creates a constant release of gh, which is not like a mans natural large pulse. Men do not want to use this. It's called gh bleed where constant low levels are being released.

Men want modified GRF / CJC1295 W/O DAC. This is used in the same pin, at the same time with a ghrp of your choice (ghrp2,ghrp6,ipamorelin,hexarilin). The 4 of these are interchangeable, and you could use two ghrp's at one time or at different times of day or rotate them.

Ipamorin is a good option because it has essentially no sides. Hexarilin and ghrp 2&6 can cause a rise in cortisol and prolactin in dose dependent amounts. Hexarilin is the strongest of the four but will cause some cortisol and prolactin increase.

With a ghrh, you do not need over 100mcg or it's just a waste, 150mcg as the maximum dose. That is the saturation rate and will not be helpful to increase.

At one time it was thought ghrp's had a saturation dose of 100mcg, meaning anything over that had a diminished return. Well that is not true. 400-500mcg of hexarilin with mod grf 100mcg is a good dose pwo but will increase prolactin and cortisol.

Ghrp2 and ipam can be dosed as high as 1mg at a time (1000mcg) but ghrp2 will cause sides over 200-300mcg as will ghrp-6.

3 x a day is a very common and good way to use that combination in a dose you can afford. 100/100mcg is effective but not a miracle. Larger doses of the ghrp make it better but more expensive and possible sides. At a point it may be cheaper or just the same to get gh if you can find real gh.

These IMO should be used for several months at a time like gh or continuously to receive the true benefits. They take time to work but have been documented in medical studies to increase gh for 1-2 hours where it peaks then steadily declines. Exo gh peaks around 5 hours. But they were using medical grade peptides so beware of what you get. If SRC is still a sponsor, he has the best peptides I've used.

Also, people can use these in combination with gh, either an hour before gh or if on a 5 on 2 off schedule, use the peptides on the two off. It's almost like a gh post cycle therapy (pct) because it forces gh out put.

I personally like igf. Lr3 is thought to lose efficacy after 4 weeks. So typically is 4 on 4 off. A typical dose is 50-100mcg daily. It's thought that igf blunts the action of MGF which occurs naturally after working out so it's thought to be best used hours after training to let MGF do it's thing first then igf complete the process.

Igf DES can be used pretty much continuous and really needs no break. Most use it pre workout due to short half life and incredible pumps it gives in gym.

The good thing about igf is it's an insulin like growth factor. So it should help shuttle nutrients like insulin just not as well, so the point is to load up nutrients during the active window.

There is a lot of confusion on igf and it's role in hyperplasia. At first it was said to cause it. Now many studies aren't agreeing with that and say it may not even play a role in it.

But there is a synergy that comes with the use of peptides, hormones, gh, insulin, and combined at the right times with good doses you can really make some changes.

Most of the articles and protocols on the net are old, if you google igf, peptides, etc you get a ton of old information. So look for medical studies or updated info.

Igf lr3 seems to be beneficial in post cycle therapy (pct), I'm not sure on the exact reason but it seems to help with lydeg cells and speed of recovery. It helps maintain some of the pump you had on cycle, possibly glucose disposal, and possibly to help shuttle nutrients into the muscle but adequate doses are necessary.

Juiced-- good work posting some info here since most don't bother with the peptide forum. There is a lot of good info there. SARMS are also effective and useful. Take some time and see what type of info you can find on them and take advantage if you think it can help.

Sorry but I think that is BS bro science. I have used MYSELF cjc1295 (funny I am usin it now also) and can tell you it is not a waste.
also just because females HGH pulse differs from men dosent mean taking a drug that releases HGH over time would give you the effects of the women, this is "bro Science"

It is not old info (maybe my opinion to yours) for the most part.
and it has been showen 100mcg+ IS effective and not a waste, recently (If I find the study I will post it) *edite, sorry you stated this also I think*
Using CJC 1295 is NOT a waste on its own.
I mean yes you get more out of it by stacking it with GHRP's but it is NOT a waste and CJC 1295 is fine to use over CJC1293.
the whole "THIS CJC IS FOR MAN and THIS ONE IS FOR WOMEN" is so unfounded (well founded on the amount/kind of spike "NORMALLY" seen in men vs. women, which is not result drivin) it DRIVES ME CRAZY when I see that posted!
I am not attacking you, I like your post for the most part, just venting lol

Ff you want quick spikes, lots of pinning and short cycles go for cjc 1293 but some people dont want to bother with all the shots and I found using cjc 1295 for 3 months very nice.
Some might just want to pin 1-2 times a week over many months and have the extra HGH, (even older folk)

I agree on the SARMS comment, but thats another post I will be working on so I didnt want to make this one so big that no one bothers to read it.

LR3: I feel using IGF1LR3 anyless then 8 weeks is a waste, from personal exp... 10wks is what i rec normally.

Opinions vary but the basics I am sure we can agree on even with the CJC 1295,... it WILL out put HGH over what you would normally have and that = regeneration and possible new tissue regardless if views on (this for man this for women)
I preferr the CJC 1295 myself.

Last edited:
Wow! Extremely informative post. Thank you! Can you touch upon ipamorelin and how it differs from the other peptides?

Also, since money is tight, if you only could afford one cycle would you go with an igf-1 lr3 cycle or a cjc no dac/ipamorelin combo. Goal is to maximize fat loss and gain lean muscle mass in that order.

Unfortunately cannot currently afford to stack them all.

Also, have you done any research on peg mgf and using it in combination with igf-lr3?

Wow! Extremely informative post. Thank you! Can you touch upon ipamorelin and how it differs from the other peptides?

Also, since money is tight, if you only could afford one cycle would you go with an igf-1 lr3 cycle or a cjc no dac/ipamorelin combo. Goal is to maximize fat loss and gain lean muscle mass in that order.

If you're after fat loss, go with ipam/cjc or even ghrp2/cjc because ghrp 2 is a bit cheaper than ipam however it may cause an appetite increase.

I was going to say lets move your post in the AAS section to here, but low and behold it is here.....Again, great info bro

Thanks for taking the time.

now I am NOT jumping into the Tren JUST yet but I have been looking at it and see you mention it here and there.
would you think this to be a fairly safe and worth while cycle with igf1?

wk1-10 50mg trenA eod
wk1-12 500mg teste ew
wk1-10 30-40mcg IGF1LR3

Would you do something like this yourself?

Thanks! :)

Your welcome! :)

While I like TrenE over Trena I would rec trenA for a person new to the compound so youre good there.

The cycle looks nice to me.
I might add in 25-50mg proviron but thats just me because I love to add either Proviron or Masteron to my test when I cycle. (binds to SHBG and frees up test)

Now I don't see an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or AP (for deca/tren gyno) up there.

I STRONGLY recommend Checking out RUI-products and getting Prami and either Letro or Stane for a possible study.
Also PCT if not already on hand also grab 1 Clomi.

I am just sick of seeing guys start a cycle THEN ask about PCT or gyno.

Ipam can be used like GHRP-2 or 6. I will PM you some more info on it. I didnt mention it because I felt 2 GHRP's was nuff (trying not to clutter what i typed so as not to detour people from reading)
It is fine to use but I rec GHRP2, its fairly cheap and I feel has more studies behind it (just my op).

If money was tight i would DEFF pick IGF1Des or IGF1LR3. a 8-12 week cycle of that would bring decent things. but the other combo you would need to run it 2-3X longer for better results (kind of like HGH)

Back